ENNEA

Tori Kelly // All In My Head (Live Acoustic)

Ennea

Pixie

The day Pixie moved in with Cheryl was the best part of the day for her. She and Cheryl made her room ready for sleeping and talked for the rest of the night. She has gotten to know Cheryl way better and also the other way around. For example; Pixie's has come to known Cheryl's obsession with kick boxing and Cheryl has come to known about Pixie's guitar skills.

Pixie felt freer. Happier. More alive.

After everything that has happened in the past, almost, three years, Pixie has deserved this.

On the same night she moved in with Cheryl she got a phone call from her old best friend Raye.

"Pixie," Raye sighed into the phone that was on speaker. Cheryl and Pixie both sat on Cheryl's couch.

"Raye," Pixie said waiting for Raye's explanation.

"I wanna say sorry, for leaving you at home all alone on that night when you were released from the hospital. I wanna apologize for basically abandoning you. But it all has a reason, tonight after the fight with your parents, I've gotten al my courage together to stand up against them. I wanna explain it all, but not over the phone. Can we meet tomorrow?" Raye asked Pixie with desperation in her voice, she was on the verge of crying.

"How do I know that this isn't a set-up? How do I know that you, Chara and Illiam didn't make this up?" Pixie asked with her eyes narrowed. The phone was placed in between the two girls on Cheryl's pink couch and Cheryl was casually sat on the couch while eating a bowl of mini marshmallows.

"You have to believe me, Pixie. I'm not kidding, I don't wanna loose you too." Raye said and broke down with sobs.

"What do you mean with too? Did Zayn break up with you?" Pixie asked while Cheryl took her gaze off her small flatscreen television and on Pixie and her phone.

"No, no thank god no, but it's worse. Pixie, Oliver passed away." Raye said while sniffing. Pixie covered her mouth with her hands as soon as she heard the sentence. She totally forgot about Oliver, she actually forgot about her high school best friend, Oliver. He went to study abroad, and they eventually lost contact. Not because of the distance, but because of Orthon.

"W-What. Raye don't fucking lie to me!" Pixie yelled and sobbed loudly.

"No I'm not, Pixie. He died in a car crash when he came to visit you." Raye said and cried even louder.

"W-when did this happen?" Pixie asked after a minute or so full with crying and Cheryl hugging her tightly.

"A week and two days ago." Raye said after a moment of hesitation. Pixie couldn't believe her ears. How could she not have heard of it. She hasn't seen Oliver for at least two years, but that doesn't mean that their friendship didn't mean anything to her.

"Were you and my parents, or anyone even for that matter, planning on ever telling me?" Pixie asked with hate dripping off her voice.

"I was, but your parents weren't. Pixie- I have to go, text me an address plus time and I'll come okay? Stay strong, I love you and I'm sorry." Raye said and hastily hung up.

Pixie stared at her phone while crying for what felt like hours. With Cheryl's arms around her and the soft sweet words she whispered in Pixie's ears to calm down helped.

After twenty minutes of being in that position Cheryl quickly made some ramen chicken noodle soup for the both of them and made her special drink. It mostly contains many sweet drinks and a drip or two of alcohol.