EXI

Ellie Goulding // How Long Will I Love You • EMBRZ remix

Exi

I hope you like the stars I stole for you,

I went through oceans, over hills, through jungles. Just for you.

I stole the stars, because you're special, you're mine. My own dark little star, but still you shine brighter than the rest in my eyes.

You felt different, out of place. You wanted to change, but you couldn't. Because you are you.

But still, you're beautiful. Just because you're a star. Every star is beautiful, but you're a special one. You're mine.

When I look up at the night sky, I see all the bright stars, but if I look closely, I see a little silver one shining.

You're that star. You're different. That's why I love you.

Pixie.

"Are you ready to go?"

Pixie grabbed her last remaining stuff. She noticed a teddy bear on the table next to the hospital bed, but she didn't recognize it.

She grabbed it and read it's collar.

"I got you, Pixie. Call me. Tx"

Pixie was confused at the number she's never seen before knowing it's from another area. T as in Tyler?

"Are you ready?" Raye asked standing by the door. Pixie nodded and limped to the door where Raye waiten with a wheelchair.

Pixie had her arm in a cast, she was still covered in bruises and scars that will remain for a lifetime.

Pixie hasn't spoken for a week. She nods and shakes her head when she needs something. Her daily routine was to shower, eat and watch tv and read all day.

Her family and friends were all worried about her. She didn't smile, she showed no emotions at all.

When her old friends arrived that she lost contact with because of who's name will not be spoken, she just looked at them and back at the tv.

But eventually, when everyone was gone, she'd cry herself asleep.

Pixie was in a coma for two days. Nyx visited her everyday after school and talked to her, even though Pixie couldn't reply, she heard everything she said.

Nyx drew her many drawings, made up dance choreography and songs, only for Pixie.

Pixie only showed a bit emotion when Nyx was around.

Pixie placed her hood over her head and sunglasses over her eyes to shield herself from the paparazzi.

She was all over the news, not only about the Tyler incident, but also because of the new incident.

The Tyler incident made everything worse. The world wants to know the mysterious girl that Tyler Posey fought for.

The headlines were terrible and she was everywhere. On all those rude, evil talk shows.

"Tyler's girl beaten up by boyfriend. Was she being an attention whore again?"

"Who is the mysterious girl who stays with her abusive boyfriend?"

"Is T-Posey her knight on a white horse."

Let's just say that the majority was negative.

If they only knew, knew how hard it was to leave. They know absolutely nothing and it made Pixie furious.