12. Dia y Noche

"Tell me one reason I shouldn't send you off to live in Fiji?" Charlie asks me, perplexed at what I had just explained to him.

Yeah, safe to say Charlie was not a happy camper when he found out what had happened the prior day. Seeing as how I had showed up looking like death, who I had become acquainted of thought the day, then had Stiles and Scott constantly looking over me. Neither left until I had practically forced them out, and even then they had asked Charlie to keep an eye out for me. I had safely avoided talking to Charlie, well that is until I realized that hiding things was probably not for the best. He would most likely just end up looking into things himself and I've seen enough movies to know the curious either end up dead or in trouble.

In Charlie's case I assumed he would end up dead considering if anyone took him hostage he would probably have the same reactions as me; constantly rambling to the takers until finally one put a bullet in his head for some peace and quiet.

Anyways, I explained to him what had happened to which I earned the current reaction I was given.

Rolling my eyes I begin plucking around the fridge, finding the necessary items I needed.

"Stop being overdramatic," I murmured to him, plucking things out of the pantry," you have no clue how normal that is for us."

"I'll be a fucking drama queen if I want Mel! You almost died! And I was here working on leg day!" He yells out.

"Rather die then leg day to be honest," I murmured, placing the bag of chips on the counter.

"Holy fuck, you really are acting like avoiding death is what you do for fun," he grumbles.

"You gotta die of something," I murmured, smiling widely at the Nutella," why not die like a badass."

"What badass! You use too cry when someone looked at you wrong," he says.

"Hey! You looked like Shreks ass! Wasn't my fault I had nightmares over that," I sassed.

"Well maybe fugly ran in the family! When you were born a baboons ass was more appealing then you," he answers back.

"You loved me as a baby! Dad said you would always fall asleep near me," I answered.

"Your father also told Dom and I he fought alongside Superman, the man was a compulsive liar. Especially when it was the holidays and the tequila would come from every direction," he deadpans looking around at the arrangement of food I had brought out. Seriously there was one too many things on the counter," what the fuck are you doing? Getting ready to go out and feed the homeless."

"No," I snorted," we are having a movie night."

His eyes lit up," Scream?"

I nodded," oh definitely. And we are going to enjoy this because watching someone die on TV is better then experiencing it first hand. And you're the victim."

"I call the Doritos!" He yells out, snatching the bag up.

"Fine!" I grumble before looking over and smirking," I call the blue Gatorade."

"You're one lucky bitch."

"Considering I didn't die yesterday, yes."

----

"I was almost done with the first season of the flash Scotty, this better be good," I said to my fellow werewolf who opened the bet doors to me. My teeth were practically chattering as I stepped inside, it hadn't been that long since I had showered for the night when Scott called me. Instead of being a bitch and not coming I didn't it was worth the drive and hurried over. My cold wet hair stuck to my neck as I stood for the last couple of seconds outside.