•3•

Hey, I'm back with this story!
Hope you'll still read it, and sry for the long wait!
>🏃🏻<

Narrator Pov:
When they arrived home, their parents announced that, that night they would go out. That meant, Juvia and Gray were going to be alone. The question was, who was going to make dinner? Let's find out together!

Juvia Pov:
"Hey, Gray! You're going to help me make dinner!"

Right now I'm in Gray's bedroom, trying to convince him to make dinner with me.

"Nah, do it alone."
"You're not being serious right!"
"Yes I'm being serious. Why do you need my help anyway? Can't you cook or something?"
"I can cook! But making dinner alone while you are in your room doing nothing special is unfair!"
"Oh really? Well, but you know what? I w-o-n-'t h-e-l-p you."
"If you don't help me, I won't make dinner."
"Well what do you want me to do so you'll leave me alone and make dinner alone?"
"I don't want anything from you. I just want you to help me."
"Ah! I know what'll make you make dinner! Wait outside my room."
"Huh? I don't know what you're planning but I'm sure that it won't be anything good..."
"Oh please. You'll adore it!"
"Whatever! I just won't make dinner without you helping me!"

And I went out of his room. I sat on one of the sofas and did nothing. 2 minutes after my father and Mika went out of their room well dressed and were ready to go. And just as they were going to go out, Gray began to sing and they stopped midway looking at me with a confused face. Gray came out, with his back facing us, dancing and singing.

"Ohhh~ Juviaaa please, please makeee dinner tonight!! Juvia~~ Juvia~~ ohh~ plea-"

Gray turned around and stopped singing. He was embarrassing himself in front of our parents, and do you know why?
Because he's naked+ only wearing some fluffy boxers which have an elephant in the front for his member.

I started laughing so hard! LOL hahaha!!!

-Some minutes later-

While preparing the things to cook, I was listening to musik and dancing to it.

Gray Pov:
Damn that Juvia! Why didn't she tell me that our parents were still at home?? I'm so embarrassed!!
I get out of my room, fully dressed, to only see her dancing.
Somehow she's beautiful while dancing. How she sways those hips of hers, her small waist, all her body.
I started smiling to myself, just a while ago I was so pissed off at this girl but right now I'm admiring her. Like what the fuck.

I put in a poker face and start clapping my hands. She stops dancing and turns around to look at me.

"What? Do you have a problem?"
"You still ask? Why didn't you tell me that they still were here?!"
"Because it would be funny seeing you embarrassed."
"You bi.. Never mind, in what do you need my help?"
"First chop these vegetables please."
"Pff okay."
.
.

-The next day-
~at school~

Narrator Pov:
Today in dancing lessons, the students will have to dance in pairs of two. A boy and a girl.
Everyone had already chosen their partner while Gray and Juvia were the only ones left. So they had to pair up. But it wasn't going that well...

"Stop stepping on my feet!", yelled Juvia.
"Sorry, but I can't help it! You're not dancing to the rhythm of the music and then I get confused!"
"Don't say that it's all my fault!"
"Hey, hey what's going on here?", the teacher interrupts their little argument.
"Sensei, I just can't dance with him! Can't I have another partner?"
"I'm sorry but unfortunately you'll have to stay with Gray. And what's with that posture? You have to get more close, until your bodies touch! Maybe that's why can't dance well. Now get to work!"
"Ugh."

They got closer, until their bodies touched. Right now they were dancing better than the last time. But something was missing..

"Hey! You have to make eye contact in this dancing!", shouted the teacher.

And they re-danced again. This time they made eye contact. They were concentrating on each other, on their bodies, on their dancing.
The situation got them somewhat excited. The gab between their faces was slowly closing. While dancing they were looking at each with such fervor. They were dancing perfectly, their bodies fitting perfectly. It's as if they were born to dance with each other.
When the music ended they stopped dancing, but their faces were still close. Only one move and their lips would touch.

"Okay! This was it for today! Please go wash yourselves now! It's starting to stink here."

The moment the teacher spoke, Juvia and Gray realized how close they were and separated. They were both blushing.

"Uhm.. I'm going now. Nice danxe today..", Gray said and got out of the room.

Juvia got out herself after some seconds. Walking in the corridor, still blushing, she was thinking of how they were about to kiss in that moment.

"Just to think that I wanted to kiss him right there... what happened??! Why is my heart racing? Did he also want to kiss me? I don't know.. But, this is wrong! We can't!"

>🚶🏻<

Just to remind you guys that this story will be short. It won't have as many chapters as my other story.
I also didn't re-read this so pls ignore my mistakes🙏🏻

Comment,
Vote if you liked
and until next chapter!!