•1•

Hey! This is a little prologue of what happens in this story. But it's counted as a little chappie 😊

>🏃<

None Pov :

What a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the children are playing outside, the birds are singing, everything is just beautiful. But not gor everyone. There is a family that we adore so much. The Lockser, Fullbuster family. The parents have siblings. Well, they aren't really siblings. Their parents who are divorced, fell in love with each other and are now dating. They live all in the same house.

The father:Ralf Lockser. 44 years old.
The mother: Mika Fullbuster. 42 years old.
The daughter: Juvia Lockser. 18 years old. Studies in Fairy Tail Academy.
The son: Gray Fullbuster. 19 years old. Studies in Fairy Tail Academy aswell.

This is our lovely family.

"You stupid bastard! Why did you use my towel?! Now I have to use another's towelfor when I finish my shower!", said a angry Juvia.
"Well sorry my pretty doll. My towel smelt weird so I took another one. I didn't know that this was your's", said a Gray with a very calm voice and a smirk plastered in his handsome face.

"Ugh!! You know very well that this is my towel! Give it back!"

"If you want..", Gray started to take away the towel of his waist.
Juvia quickly turned away.

"What are you doing???!!!! Are you stupid or what?"
"Didn't you want your towel back? Here it is.", answered the now naked Fullbuster.
"You're the worst brother ever! I hate you!"

"Well thanks. I love you too lil' sis"
With that said, Juvia stormed out of her stepbrother's bedroom.

"Who does he think he is?", thought the lil' Lockser.

>🚶<

Hope you'll like this story! Sry for grammar and spelling mistakes! :c

Comment,
Vote if you want
And until next chappie! <3