Chapter 5

A/N: I know I haven't updated this one foe a long while either!! Please don't hate me, and thank you so much to the people that are reading this story!! SO SORRY!! Erika, love, my deepest apoligies

____________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

There was scuffling across the tile as someone finally picked up the phone. There was a loud sigh and the sound of a door being slammed closed. Silence filled my ears as I waited anxiously for the person to speak. My heart jumped when a soft voice spoke, "I'm s-sorry. I-Is this Li-Liam?"

I smiled knowing she was also nervous like I was. "Y-Yes. Hello Erika. I'm glad you called."

A sharp intake of breath was taken on the other end. "Well technically haha you called me. So I'm glad you called." She giggled.

I chuckled, "Haha oh technicalities are a pain." I loved when she laughed. "Um..I was wondering if you wanted to do something sometime?"

She answered; fumbling her words - she was so cute. "U-Um yes! Definately! But aren't you...busy? I mean you're  iam-Lay  ayne-Pay." 

I chuckled again, "And you're  Erika-ay  mith-Say. And I am....I guess I'll have to talk to Paul."

"I miss you  iam-Lay," I could tell she was blushing. 

I heard her yawn. "Are you tired  Erika-ay?"

She giggled, "I mean...a little."

"Well you get to bed; it's a bit late love." I suggested. "And Erikah?"

"Hmm?" She said.

"I will find a way to be with you again, I promise."

I heard her smile, "Goodnight  iam-Lay."

I smiled, "Goonight  Erika-ay." 

____________________________________________________________________________

LIAM'S POV

After I ended the call with Erika, I hopped over to Paul's office. He was still seated in his wheely chair, huddled over some paperwork and his laptop. The only light in the room eminating from his small desk lamo. His head flipped up at the soft click of the door being closed. "Josh?"

I chuckled, "No Paul. It's Liam, Josh is asleep."

Paul laughed to himself. "Well Josh said he'd wanted to talk about one of the songs for your next tour stop; so I was expecting him. Anyway, what's on your mind Liam?"

I sat down in one of the arm chairs across from his desk. I sighed, "I wanted to ask you a question."

He nodded, leaning back in his chair. "Shoot."

I inhaled deeply, "Well, I was sorta wondering... Is there anytime where I could possibly be free to go do something with a certain someone. Say sometime this week?" I sat back and waited for his answer as he pondered my question.

He finally took in a breath, "Well, I suppose you could have a little free time after rehearsels on Wednesday of this week." He then eyes me spectically, "Is this 'certain someone' a special someone?"

I was thankful for the darkness in the room so Paul wouldn't see me blush. "Um, yeah. She is. Her name's Erika Smith."

Paul's face was now brandished with recognition. "Oh! Was this the girl you met at the coffee shop? Yeah, Louis told me about her." I could hear the smile in his voice.