part four: zayn and ally part 2

zayn's pov:

I'm sitting here lying with ally. my beautiful girl friend. her eyes flickerd open. hi za- I cut her off by pushing my lips on hers. she kissed me back. her tounge traveled across my lip. I gladly let her in. mmmmmmm she moaned. I let go and smiled. well someone horny she said. zayn jr. was coming out. I quickly cover him up. she laughed. she tried to get away from me but I dragged her back on top of me. zaynnnn she groaned. what baby I asked. I want to wait untill we're out the house. she said. dang I would've banged her right here. okay love you know let me go fix zayn jr up. I said getting up

ally's pov-

zayn jr. was huge but I wasnt a virgin I'm afraid that he will hurt me. so I wanted to wait and how am I going to tell zayn. I get beat for no reason. I have been raped by my own father. I felt warmness run down my cheek. I started sobbing like a child. zayn came back in a saw me crying. baby what's wrong he asked. nothing I said. no something is wrong ally tell me . he said. when I was 12 my dad had raped me. I said . h-he raped you? he asked. you cried in his chest. I'm just scared you might hurt because, i've seen zayn jr before and he's huge. I said. zayn just smiled at me evily.

zayn's pov-

this is unbeliveable. ally gives me a boner. and probaly even more today. because me and my family are going to the beach today. hey al. yea zayn she said. um me and my family are going to the beach today want to come? I asked. um yea sure I would love to!!!! she said get her bathing suit and walking to the bathroom. I waited till she got out the bathroom. she walked out. damn she had clothes on. its a suprise zayn she said pecking my lips.

at the beach -

I was waited till ally got out the back of the car. she soon got out the car. holy shit!!!!!!

I must be one horny guy today because he's coming back. I look fat don't I zayn..............zayn.................ZAYN!!!

she yelled. huh , ni bae you look hella hot. awww thanks zayn she said kissing me. I picked her up and ran to the water. zayn let me go!!!! she said hitting me on my back. nooooooo!!! I yelled back. I threw her in the water .

I fuckin hate you! she scream. I fuckin love you!