part one: he made the first move

srry guys this is going to me short so enjoy

ally's pov: there is this cute guy at my school. he not cute at all he's gorgeous. he got pretty brown eyes, lusious lips that's hides a smile under it, and a well combed quiff. I had a crush on him. his locker is by mine and says hi every day. just being friendly. one day every body was at their lockers. zayn camed up to his locker and I said something I really didn't want to come out. you have gorgeous eyes. I said. thankyou same thing.he said. I began to blush a really bright red. he gave me hug and slip something in my pants pocket. call me sometime he said a he winked at me.

zayn's pov: she is hot. I said while talking to my friend. well just go ask her out ,you have the looks. he said. but what if she doesn't like me. I said. just go up to her. when she was talking to did she gibe you a complament.he said

yea she said my eyes are gorgeous then I gave her my phone number and winked at her. I said.

~~~~ after school ~~~~

hey I said to her I really didn't know her name. hey she said. whats your name? I asked. oh my name is ally! nice name I said.

as I put my arm around her. she started to blush. I didn't know what I was doing we was sitting at a bus stop. she looks at me and looks like she fell in love with me. I started to lean in she followed. then soon enough our lips crashed together. her lips we so soft. she grabbed me by the neck as I grabbed he waist. she pulled away. then she looked up at me then whispers something in my ear. you are a good kisser for a boy she said. I whisper your better I said kissing her cheek to her neck. a little moan escape from her mouth I knew I found her sweet spot. I love you zayn she said. my eyes widen. oh I didn't know that came out of my mouth. she said.I blushed. I lifted up her chin and look in to her eyes and said ......... ally ever since I saw you in 5 th grade I liked you.I walked her home. I walked her to the door I kissed her passionetly. she wrapped her arms around my neck. I love you ally. I love you too. she kissed me again slipping her tounge in my fighting for domaince she won. I pulled away. wow all of the girlfriends I had never kissed me like that. she started to blush. on saturday meet me at the park around the corner. I walked across the street to my house.