Chapter 1: Avengers

Steve:
Me and Tony Stark have been talking for weeks about adding another member to the team. We both knew who we had in mind, but we couldn't find him because of how quick he is. His identity was covered by a mask and he never spoke unless spoken to. So, we set a trap.

Bruce Banner wanted to squeeze him until he joined us, but that would just kill the poor guy. We had to set a trap that even he would never see it coming.

"We could ask him." Natasha said.

"Natasha, that's not gonna work. Besides, this is way more fun!" I laughed.

"Fine, but I get 100 bucks if he says he would have said yes anyway."

"Deal!" I said, doubting that he'll actually say yes.

"Bruce? Is the trap ready?" I asked.

"Almost, we just need to find out where he is." He said.

"I got it!" An idea popped in my head.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
"Rogers, you're an idiot." Natasha mocked me.

"No, I'm a genius!" I yelled.

"Okay, so, how exactly are you going to set a building on fire?" She stood up and walked over to me.

"Easy. Tony has his little suit that can shoot fire from the bottom of his feet. Then we need someone in the building, that way he will actually come to help."
I looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Me?! You want me to be the damsel in distress in the burning building?! Okay." She answered.

"Great! It's settled then!"
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
"Is the building on fire?" I asked Tony.

"Yeah, I made sure no one was in it. Now it's just Widow in there." He said.

"Okay. Widow?" I asked through the ear piece.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She answered.

"Okay, now scream." I ordered.

She screamed so loud that you could hear it from a mile away. I saw a crowd of people move around the burning building. Then a web came out of no where, and at the end of it was Spider-Man.

He swooped into the building and grabbed Widow. That's when she hand cuffed him and wrapped a rope around him. Then she knocked him right out with her fist.

"Great job Natasha!" I said in excitement.

"Let's get him up here!" I raced to the burning building and picked up Spider-Man bridal style. I walked outside with Widow as the firemen arrived. People looked genuinely concerned with Spider-Man. They kept asking if he was okay.

"He's okay folks. He just hit his head." I lied.

We walked into Tony's living room and untied Spiderman. I was tempted to take off his mask, but I knew he wouldn't be very happy with me.

We stood around him and waited for him to wake up. We saw him moving and soon he jolted right up.

"Oh my God! Where am I?!" He asked.

"Relax. Your in my house. I'm Tony Stark." Tony held out his hand but Spidey slapped it away.

"I know who you are!" He sounded very annoyed.

"You guys almost killed me!" He sounded very angry.

"No, we just trapped you." Bruce said.

"Okay. What do you people want?" He tried to calm down.