June 28th, 2015

11:46 P.M.

Hi Jesus,

I'm not feeling much better, Emily keeps doing the same thing, I don't know why.. Chad still looks pitiful, it makes me even more blue to see him like that. He never talks anymore, just kind of stays in a corner, he doesn't even stand up to worship anymore. Maybe I should talk to him... Try to cheer him up. I'm sure Emily would just harass be even more if I did. My "friends" have sort of abandoned me, not abandoned, just Emily is spreading rumors about me, and some of them believe it. Whenever anyone asks why we aren't friends anymore, she says that I'm bipolar and completely turned on her.. Since I've been kind of secluded lately, people are starting to believe her. Only one of my acquaintances/friends Amelia still talks to me occasionally, but I have a feeling that she will believe the rumors too sometime. Oh yeah, I had a dream about Chad last night, he was at my house for some reason, and then he told me that he liked me, but then a penguin waddled in and slapped him.. It was really weird. My parents keep thinking that something is wrong, but I can't tell them. I'm supposed to be perfect all the time, so I just pretend that I am. I know that I don't have to pretend with You though. Well that's all that I really have to tell you, I love you! Goodnight!

~Chloe E. Almond

A/N:
I'm thinking of doing a chapter from Chad's journal or something, I'm not sure though, so if I get 5 people who want it, I will do it. :)