Chapter 6

I quietly closed the hotel door behind me after hearing Bryan and Damon screaming along to Good Girls Bad Guys in the living room of the room. Clothes were laid everywhere to dry, and I quickly ran over to my suitcase to grab my dirty clothes before rushing back out of the room.

"How Jordan puts up with Bryan and Damon's filthy mouths I don't know," I muttered and took a turn for the elevator.

Someone grabbed the bag from my shoulder which made my body stiffen a bit out of fear but I calmed down when I heard a familiar voice from behind me, "hey let me help you with that love."

"Ben?" I turned around to my old friend with a smile covering my face, "I thought you guys weren't supposed to be here until tonight?"

A smile formed on his face when he recognized me, "well if it isn't little Miss Claire Larson," his hand ruffled my hair causing me to chuckle.

"Ben I'm older than you!" Ben Bruce and I had met back when his cousin married one of mine. We connected with a few beers, and since then have been good friends.

"So where's dickhead?" My smile faded at the mention of Jackson. He'd never liked him, and he especially didn't when he found out a secret that no one should've ever known.

I shoved my hands into my pockets trying to not make eye contact, "he's history. I should've told you a while ago, but you were always so busy."

He threw his arm around my shoulders before leading me into the elevator, "well I'm glad you finally got your head screwed on straight. He was bad news from the start."

"He's still trying to find me Ben," I whispered while leaning into him, "he didn't willingly let me leave. I ran away from him, and if he finds me I'm terrified to see the result."

Ben's grip on my shoulder tightened slightly once I said that, "are you living in the states? Why are you on Warped Claire? He could easily find you here."

"I'm living in Australia actually. I'm here because my best friend is one of the YouTubers and asked me to come along," I paused and took an interest in my shoes, "I figured if I was surrounded by people he wouldn't have as easy of a chance to get me. He may find me, but he has no chance of getting to me."

"I really hope so," the door opened to the second floor which held the washer and dryers, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I agreed to you staying here and something happened."

"Well I mean you and the guys are here so I think I'm in pretty good shape you know?" A smile appeared on my face, "plus I have Jordan, Bryan, Damon, and Johnnie," I give him a tight hug before making my way out with my bag.

---

I had waited in the wash room until my clothes were finished mainly in fear that the boys would be doing something weird once again when I walked in. My theory was proved when I walked in to them playing paint twister shirtless.

"Care to join?" Damon yelled from underneath Johnnie. I shook my head and chuckled a bit at the boys' childishness.

"No thanks guys, I think I'm going to head over to Jaime's room," I replied while sitting my bag of clothes on the bed and made my way to the bathroom to fix my makeup.

"Jaime? As in Preciado?" A colorfully painted Jordan appeared next to me, "From Pierce the Veil?"

Alex stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face which caused me to scoff, "yes that Jaime. Something happened earlier when he and I were hanging out and he offered for me to come and hang out with him and the guys tonight."

"Can we come?" Bryan shouted while beginning to wipe paint from his body.

"Um yeah sure I guess. I think we're just going to drink a little and watch some movies," I replied while pushing my bangs back with a bobby pin, "Something happened to Vic earlier so he's not going to be himself."

Everyone began running around and getting things so they could come along as I sat on my bed to watch TV. I was about halfway through a rerun of Teen Wolf when all the boys entered the room with new clothes on and most of the paint gone.

"So are you ready?" Damon asked while making his way to the door. I nod and turn the TV off before making my way to the front of the group. The walk was silent except for the sound of our shoes on the tiled floors.

Once we reached the room I knocked, and almost instantly Mike answered the door, "guys who invited the YouTubers?" I chuckle at his comment and he sends me a smile. "It's nice to see you again beautiful."

Mike opened the door wider for us to walk into the room. Jaime was sprawled out on one of the beds, Jesse was on the floor doing something on his laptop, and Vic was outside sitting on the balcony.

Jaime's head snapped in our direction as Mike closed the door and a smile appeared on his face, "welcome to the party that's not really a party yet."

Jesse closed his laptop and sat up, "should I break out the alcohol?"

"Do you need to ask?" I replied with a smirk before taking a seat on the bed next to Jaime, "how is he?"

Both of us look out at Vic who had his head laid in his hands, "he locked the door and won't let us out there."

I nod before getting to my feet, "just bring everyone else into the living area. I'll try to talk to him."

Jaime nods and begins moving everyone out of the bedroom which was my cue to knock on the door, "Vic."

He turned and looked up at me with puffy eyes while biting his lip, "when did you get here? Fuck I'm a mess."

"Could you open the door for me?" He sits there for a second as if debating before unlocking the door for me to join him. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I took a seat next to the boy not taking my eyes off his. "She cheated on me," he choked out, "she's been cheating on me since we began working on the new album."

He was about to break down again which was my cue to comfort him. I grabbed his hand slowly in case he tried to pull away, but when he didn't I began rubbing circles on the back of it. "She doesn't deserve you then. Cheaters don't deserve amazing guys like you."

"You don't even know me," he muttered while wiping a few stray tears off his face, "I have my flaws which is why she did that."

"Vic," I paused when our eyes met causing my breath to hitch in my throat before shaking it off, "she didn't love you if she did that. Getting her out of your life would be your best decision."

I don't know if he'll listen to me since we barely know each other, but it's worth a try. "You're right. Thank you Claire."

Before I knew what was happening, Vic leaned over and kissed my cheek. My face became heated as he got to his feet and walked into the room to join the guys.