meeting her

A faerie?? How the fuck is a faerie here on earth?? It's not possible. But there she was, just standing there looking really timid and frightened. But she wasn't like all the other faeries i've seen in books. She looked a bit...rougher. Like she could defend herself. The kind of faerie you wouldn't want to piss off. Despite her rough looks, she was still a pretty attractive looking faeire. Shiny, silver skin and blonde hair. The same colour as mine actually. Her face was small but cute looking.

"Your a faerie right??" She looked at me with scared eyes. She timidly nodded at me. Her shyness made me laugh. "Where are we?? I'm kind of lost.". "Earth" she replied, now sounding a little more confident, perhaps because she was lost too and there is someone else in her situation.

She sat down on the green floor and waved her hands around for a couple of seconds then pointed. At the very spot she pointed at, a fire appeared. "What was that?? I didn't think faeries could do that" I said questioningly. "I'm the only faerie known to have chosen that power" she said rather proudly. "I'm Lysabelle" she said, holding her hand out to shake. I took her hand, "surukhai", I replied. We held hands for not even a second before my hand started to burn. Just a sizzling sound and a hot burning sensation on my palms. I couldn't stand it. I flung her hand away from mine and jumped back away from her.

"Never trust a demon!!" she shouted at me. "What, you burnt me!!" I yelled back. She looked very confused and suspicious. She immediatly rose up in the air, and starting waving her hands, gathering a fire ball together. "I'l burn you to dust!!" she yelled. Silly faerie "I'm a demon fool, I was born to live in fire" I laughed at her silliness.

I felt the anger rise up in me as I realised I had been tricked. She had lured me here and tricked me into a false sense of security so she can kill me. Fuck that, I thought. I ran straight for her, I wasn't going to let a faerie beat me. But she just flew up into the air, out of my reach. "Why did you burn me??" I yelled up. "I didn't, you burnt me" she shouted down in frustration. What was going on?? Did she really trick me?? I was about to ask her to come down so we could talk but she just...fell down anyway.

"Lysabelle....Wake up" I said, worried. She started to open her eyes, very slowly so I thought I'd shake her, to wake her faster. "OW" we both screamed together. It happened again, and once again I'm very confused. She rubbed her arms in pain then just stopped and looked at me. Looked deep into my eyes, for a good few seconds. Then she snapped out of the gaze and looked around. She realised she was laying in my lap. She quickly jumped up, quite embarrassed.

I became quite red too, which was rather ironic. I stumbled to find the words so I just came out with "What do faeries like to eat then??" I felt so stupid, as for the second time today, I've said the wrong thing to a girl.  "Have you ever tried roast hare??" she asked with a smile. Roast hair. What is that?? Do we cut our hair then eat it?? "Noo..." I replied, confused. "Ok, stay here and I'l get you one" she smiled again. Why was she being so nice to me?? We are technically supposed to be enemies. But I don't actually see a problem in her, and she doesn't seem to see one in me.

She started to walk away. I wanted to follow, but I didn't want to seem too forceful, so I just let her leave. But I watched her walk. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her. She turned back, I quickly looked down. "And surukhai??" she said. "Yes??" I replied with hope in my voice. "Thankyou" she smiled. She turned away giggling. "Whatever" I mumbled, but secretly smiling, still looking at her walk.

She must have been gone for hours. It was nearly sunset and I could see no signs of her. Then suddenly in the distance, a high pitch scream. It was chilling and ran shivers down my rough spine. Then suddenly about 1/2 a mile to my left, a shot of fire flew up into the air, about 100 foot high. "Surukhai!! Surukhai, HELPPPP!!!". I instantly got up, and bolted as fast as I could to the spot where the flames were. As I got closer, I could feel the warmth and intensity of this shot of flame. It was so bright, and very hard to miss. I found it easily and what I saw was horrible. As I got closer to this main flame there were fires. Many fires surrounding this one flame. Bushes were now ashes, and there was skeletal remains of dead, burnt animals...still hot. There was plenty signs of struggle and what seemed to be a deadly battle. As I got within 10 feet of this massive shot of fire I started to see dead bodies and armour surrounding piles of bones, again still warm. I looked up at this now very bright flame and saw Lysabelle in the middle, producing this massive burst of flame from her mouth and eyes. She was floating in the air, looking ready to fly off, but like something was stopping her.

That's when I started to panic. I saw chains around her ankles, tied to the ground. They were red hot and white, from the heat. Around her arms were what looked like handcuffs, made of some kind of fire resistant material. "Lysabelle" I shouted at her. "Lysabelle, it's me Surukhai!!". Then suddenly she stopped breathing this intense flame and everything just went dark again. "Surukhai.." she whispered. She sounded exhausted. "Lysabelle, what's going on??". "Surukhai, get out of here...They are still here" she said even more quietly. It seemed as if she was being drained of her energy. "Lysabelle, I'm going to get you out of those chains. Hold on.". I needed to find a way to break those chains. I walked up to them and tried ripping them apart. "Surukhai.." she whispered so softly now. "....Run...." then she just passed out.

What, I wasn't going to run and just leave her there. I went to turn round to look for a rock to hit the chains with. As I turned, I got a very big suprise. About 100 men surrounded me. All wearing gold armour, and brandishing swords towards me. Oh so this is what she meant by run...

I went to break free of the circle that surrounded me by running at the men, hoping my horns would come in handy. But they just whipped my down. They tied me up. I struggled so much. Then a man just walked up to me, holding a rock. "Looking for this, beasty??" he asked mockingly, with a laugh. "Night night.". He hit me with the rock and I felt so stunned. The last thing I saw was Lysabelle being taken down and put in a cage, and me being dragged into one. Then darkness.......