The longing of the beast

"Surukhai!!" a voice roared from the inner most depths of hell. "Surukhai, where are you child!!".

"I'm coming father!!" Gosh, my father is such an annoyance in my life. I put down the sword I stole from the armery and kicked the can of beer I had been drinking. It hit the side of my bed. I slammed open the door and stepped over the pile of dirty washing. The fire dragon we had as a pet stood in my way so I lightly kicked it aside. It made a moaning sound then ran away.

"Surukhai, come here this once!! Don't make me tell you twice child". I hated it when he called me that. "Don't call me child father!!". "Quiet boy, hurry downstairs, i have some news". Dear satin, how I am meant to hurry?? I live in a fucking fire castle, everyone knows it takes ages to get down from the top tower, where my room was situated. As I slowly trampled down the huge spiral staircase I looked out through the occasional window. Hell was looking even more dull today. The lava moat surrounding our castle was looking just as feirce as it does every day. The red sky was looking....just as red. The dragons in the distance were once again hunting for angels or things that have fallen from 'upstairs'. Sigh. Just another boring day in hell.

I finally reached the bottom floor of this bleak castle. "Ah Surukhai. I see you have finally come to join us. Come, sit at the table child". I rolled my eyes, "Yes father.". The twelve man table had 5 people on it. Down one side sat my parents and down the other sat two other old looking demons and a demoness. "Surukhai, this is Mr and Mrs Hoandra, of the dragon realm. This is their daughter, Contraxia". I looked at the floor but curiousity took over, so I quickly glanced up at the demoness. And am I glad I did. She was the most beautiful creature I have ever layed my eyes on. Her golden scales shone so brightly, as did her bright hazel eyes. Her forked tongue was so long and smooth looking. Her dress was so revealing, how was she allowed on these grounds looking like that?? But I wasn't complaining. "The Hoandra's are coming to stay with us for the weekend. I would like you to show their daughter around, while me and your mother talk business with her parents". My father explained. "What type of business??" I questioned. "Surukhai, just do as you are told. Now go, take Contraxia to the spare chambers and then take her around the grounds, showing her where everything is.". I was about to oppose, but my father gave me one of looks again, where the fire in his eyes grew a little. "Fine" I said with reluctance in my voice. "Come on then" I mumbled to Contraxia. She gave me a look of disbelief and I felt like I had already ruined things for myself. I let her walk in front and as I walked passed my father he grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "don't mess things up boy, this is a good oppurtunity for out family.". What did he mean?? Oh well. On to this silly tour.

I showed Contraxia to her chambers then took her onto the grounds. For a while their was no talking. All I could think in my mind was 'phwoar, the things I could do to her tonight'. She noticed the looks I was giving to her legs and breasts so I quickly looked away. But she smiled "Don't worry, it's fine, I get it a lot". I didn't know what to say, so I just went with "You look very nice...so what are your family here for anyway??" I felt so stupid, I could have just flirted with her, but instead I decided to ruin it. "What do you think they are here for?? Us.". I stopped in my tracks. "Wh-what do you mean...us??" "Well they are here to arrange our wedding silly", she laughed. "Did your father not inform you??" I stopped to think for a while. And then it all came together. That's why my father wanted me to get a new suit a couple of weeks ago. That's why my mother kept asking if I had a girlfriend or not. And all the secret phonecalls....the letters I kept seeing to 'Mr Hoandra'. I never thought much of it until now. "Surukhai, are you ok??" "Surukhai??". Fuck this, I'm out of here. "Listen, Contraxia, your a great girl but I can't marry you. I'm just not ready for marrige yet.". I started running towards the edge. The edge of all hell. Where all of hell ends and there is just eternal darkness. "Sukhai, stop, you will be lost forver, that takes you up to earth...You'll never survive!!". She was probably right. Ok fuck it, you only live once. I stopped at the very edge of hell, Contraxia just running up to me, panting. "Oh thank goodness you've seen sens...." I stopped her in her speech with a kiss. A very long, and passionate kiss. She just looked at me speechless. I smiled. "Goodbye Contraxia, have a nice life.". Then I just jumped. It felt like forver I was falling. But I wasn't falling. I started to rise. High above hell. I over looked my castle and could just see Contraxia as a little dot in the distance. Then darkness. Cold darkness. Then a heavy thud.

 Where was I?? "Hello" I shouted. "Is there anybody there??" I looked at my surrounding. A green area. What was this place?? The ground was green. Some yellow and blue and red mixed in as well. And next to the large green space was what appeared to be a lava pool...just not lava. A blue/green/clear sort of element. I think they called it...water?? and When I looked up the red sky was replaced with a blue one. Where am I. "Hello" I called out louder. "Hello" a tiny voice in the distance yelled back. I saw, just through the long chunks of wood sticking out of the ground, a little woman. With wings. I've seen them in books. I think their called...faeries......