3

It had been three years since they had been training. Lucy had learned every magic by books as well as becoming a fourth generation of Phoenix, dragon, wolf, fairy, elves and all magical creatures but she wasn't a slayer but the guardian of them. In fact all of them had moved and lived in Lucy's kingdom in spirit form. Wendy had also mastered being a first generation sky dragon slayer while Carla learned transformation and ice make magic. Happy on the other hand learnt transformation, fish slayer magic and requip magic.
"It is time to go back" Lucy sighed while reaching up and stretching her arms. When Carla was in her human form she was exactly like Edolas Wendy but with White hair and also had a proper attitude like a princess. Happy on the other hand was like Laxus but he had blue hair and didn't have any scar. Wendy hadn't changed much at all except she was now fifteen and her chest had grown much bigger. Lucy on the other hand was way different her golden blonde hair was now black that was kept in a ponytail with her left side fringe crossing over and covering her left eye it also had red and blonde strips through it. Her once chocolate brown eyes were now red and lifeless, she wore a black bra with red lace as well as leather pants and knee high boots both black, she had a giant broken heart that was gold fading to red tattooed on her back. On her right arm she had the elements of magic she had tattooed, on her left arm and leg were symbols of each of her mentors and finally around her neck were all of her gate keys symbols creating a necklace of sorts with the celestial kings symbol as a golden crown in the middle. Next she had a sword strapped to her back called the star's judgement, her whip was on her right thigh and her keys on her left thigh. Lucy had lost all of her emotions only getting a spark in her eyes for Laxus, Wendy, Gildarts, Freed, Evergreen, Bixlow, Lilly, Happy, Carla and Makarov. 
"Open portal to the guild Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyar's office" Lucy chanted as a golden portal appeared and they climbed through it. 

"Oh Wendy, Carla, Happy and Lucy your back now" Makarov smiled happily and Wendy nodded with a smile while Lucy just dipped her head.
"I am here to challenge Team Natsu, the she-devil, the rain woman, black steel Gajeel and team shadow gear to a battle" Lucy challenged and Makarov nodded. 
"Come on then, Wendy, are you joining the guild again?" Makarov enquired knowing that Lucy wouldn't join again, not with the scars that he could see.
"Hai master me Happy and Carla are" Wendy smiled.
"Alright brats listen up" Makarov yelled and everyone turned their attention to him.
"I want you to say hello to some old friends, I am sure you all remember Wendy, Carla and Happy?" Makarov asked and they all nodded grinning as they stepped forward the exceeds in cat form not wanting to give away their new abilities. 
"They have finished their training but also there is a challenger here to battle Team Natsu, Mira, Gajeel, Juvia and team shadow gear" Makarov grinned, he was looking forward to the fight. 
When?" Natsu enquired. 
"Right now outside the guild" Lucy stated and their heads snapped to her while she looked over them with emotionless eyes. 

"I will judge," Makarov declared as they got ready to fight. 
"Let's make this fair and only go one at a time" Erza suggested.
"No need for that I have a few people that wish to battle you Loke, Virgo, Aquarius, Metallicana Igneel, you may come out now" Lucy called and everyone froze in shock.
"Those were Lucy's spirits," Gray whispered, shocked. 
"Yeah they were at least before you killed her," Loke roared as they ran into battle but Natsu and Gajeel were frozen looking at their foster fathers but in human form. Lucy's spirits didn't have that problem. Igneel went straight at Natsu, Metalicana went straight to Gajeel, Loke was taking on team shadow gear, Aquarius was taking on Juvia and finally Virgo was fighting team Natsu. All the spirits were in agreement that unless the fairy tail mages proved themselves they didn't deserve to fight against Lucy.
"Such a disappointment, killing our own Nakama obviously you never learnt anything from me" Igneel roared. He did not know how the boy he raised had turned into this person before him but it disgusted him.
"Igneel" Lucy warned not wanting to give away who she was.
"No he should pay for what he did to-" Igneel started.
"Shut your mouth! Go back all of you, I can handle them" Lucy decided and they nodded understanding, she needed to defeat them by herself. 

"I do feel sorry for poor Lucy, first she loses her mother and then her father abuses her so she runs away. Then came you and you promised to protect, to be her family, yet you were the one that killed her. You made her life miserable, you turned out just like her father" Lucy said as her hair started to undo itself so it laid to her shoulders.
"Fire dragon roar," Natsu yelled.
"Take over: satan soul" Mira chanted.
"Heaven's wheel armour" Erza said.
"Animal take over: cat" Lisanna said.
"Ice make: lance" Gray said, throwing off his shirt. 
"Gray-sama" Juvia yelled, hearts in her eyes.
"Iron club" Gajeel said.
"Go levy-chan" Jet and Droy cheered.
"Solid script: pain" Levy yelled. 

"You annoy me. Requip fairy guardian armour" Lucy yelled and they were shocked. 
"Natsu, you were Lucy's best friend, she loved you but yet you still hit her" Lucy growled as she grabbed Natsu head butting him before knocking him out. 
"Erza, she was your sister, she always paid for your cake yeah look what you did to her, you cut her so bad she scarred" Lucy snarled slamming her hand into Erza's arm braking it and then kicking her in the stomach making her fall down knocked out from the pain.
"Gray, you were her brother you said you would be there for her, where were you? That's right, you were either helping hurt her or holding her down" Lucy yelled, summoning fairy ice and slamming her hand into his chest making him go flying into a tree hitting it and falling to the ground, not able to get up.
"Mirajane, she looked up to you like a mother figure but you were the first to hit her" Lucy said as she changed into her fairy take over: darkness and hit Mira with multiple hits until she fell to the ground, down as well. 
"Juvia and Gajeel she forgave you, after all you did to her yet in the end you finished your mission didn't you? To deliver her to her father" Lucy said, making them slam into each other and then sinking them into the ground using earth magic that zapped their magic until they were knocked out from magic deficiency.
"You aren't even worth it" Lucy scoffed, knocking Jet and Droy out leaving Levy and Lisanna by themselves. 
"You Levy were her best friend, she wished you were her sister. You were the only one who knew her past, yet you turned into something that she hated" Lucy snarled, kicking Levy in the gut before slamming her head into the ground. 
"And lastly Lisanna what did Lucy do to you? Hell she tried to be your friend but then you lied to the guild. After that she ended up dead" Lucy said as she hit Lisanna over and over until she was bleeding and bruised badly and had lots of broken bones. It would take them all days to help even with magical help.
"And the winner is the challenger" Makarov said, surprised by Lucy's brutality but at the same time he understood why she was so brutal. 

"How is it you know so much about Lucy?" Natsu asked as he got up holding his wounds. Lucy was nice enough not to make them bleed.
"Take a close look Salamander" Lucy said as her hair and eyes flashed back blonde and brown before they went black and red again and Natsu was shocked.
"Lucy," Natsu whispered.
"I will be going now Makarov, I have a new guild to go to and I don't wish to be around them any longer" Lucy sneered as she walked away.