Chapter 26: I've Been Thinking...

“Okay everyone I have this sort of big announcement for you all.” I told the room that was occupied by seven people.

“What is it?” Louis whines.

“Well…” I say stretching the word.

“Tell us already!” Natalie yells.

“Everyone, calm down!” I say, and they all shut up. “As some of you know, I’d like to be an author one day, and I’ve always talked about wanting to go to that favourite city of mine… Well, I’ve been thinking… About moving to—”

“No freaking way, you’re moving to England!” Katie and Natalie scream at the same time.

“Maybe…” I say twirling my hair. Natalie and Katie pull me into a hug, and I hug them back giggling. “I mean, I promise to visit you two at holidays,” I say pulling out of the hug. “And I was figuring that way we could live closer together, even though I obviously know you guys will be on tour for most of it…”

“That sounds amazing.” Harry says getting up and giving me a peak on the lips.

“AmaZAYN,” I correct him, making everyone laugh. “I know its short notice… But I’ve already got my flight booked and everything…”

“You do, and you just told us now?” I nod sheepishly.

“Well, when is it?”

“The end of the week…”

“That gives us three days!” Natalie exclaims, and I nod again.

“And, I’ve got to get packing…” I say looking at the ground. “And we technically only have two days…” They all look at me. “Well, the flight leaves at 8am in three days, so we only have two days, or one in a half…”

“C’mon, we’ll help you pack today, so we can all have tomorrow together!” Natalie says, pulling me and Katie out the door. I look back at Harry and give him a helpless smile.

“Okay, well, bye!” I call, and hear some ‘bye’s’ in response. When we get out of the house I continue talking. “What, the, hell?”

“What?”

“I just announced I was leaving, and you’re pulling me away, I haven’t even talked to Harry in person since our fight!”

“You can talk tomorrow.” I shake my head.

“Fine.”  I say getting into my car, being joined by the other two.  I quickly drive to my house in silence. We’re in my house within minutes, and are packing up all my things. “Remember, two suit cases, one carry on.” I tell them.

“Do you want these packed, or are you saving them for tomorrow?” Natalie winks, dangling my black lace thong, and matching black bra, which I quickly snatch away, unfortunately Katie starts laughing along with Natalie before I can.

“Natalie!” I shriek.  “What the hell is wrong with you dirty minded people? It’s getting packed!” I say, stuffing the undergarments into the pouch of my one suit case.

“She shouldn’t lie; those two have so done it.” Natalie murmurs about me, to Katie, making her laugh more.

“We have not!” I shriek, throwing random articles of my clothing at the two. “We are supposed to be packing, not talking about what Harry and I have and have not done!”

“Fine.” Katie and Natalie groan, obviously upset that I won’t talk to them about my sex life, which doesn’t exist. We packed for another five minutes in silence.

“You two, are going to have to call, Facebook, and Skype me every single day.” I tell them, as we finish up packing the wardrobe I’m bringing.