Evicted

Ok, I didn't really want to write "trouble in lumpy space", and I couldn't find the transcript online so I skipped it. Hope that's okay:) I wanted to put marshall in here sooner, so I kinda moved the episode a bit. Hope that will make it more interesting and more people will start reading:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around. Everything was white. It was almost blinding. Slightly pretty, though. It felt as if I was no where. I squinted off into the distance a bit, and spotted a pink blob. "Gumball?"

the blob became clearer, and there was no doubt that wasn't him. "gumball!" I began to run towards him, and heard a far away "fionna!"

the farther I ran, it seemed the farther he got from me. the more I ran, the darker my surroundings got. The darker my surroundings got, the more worried I got about gumball.

I ran until I was tired; until the walls were stained a dark blood red. I screamed at the figure that suddenly ran into me and collapsed on the floor. The figure got up, placing his hands on my shoulders and holding me close, whispering. He looked shocked, scared and utterly terrified.

"Fionna. You have to. Help. Me." Gumball whispered, taking deep breaths in between each word. "there's something. After me. And I think it's a v-" he was cut off, by a pale hand that came out of the darkness and placed itself over gumball's mouth. A deep, dark, melting voice came from behind him in the shadows, taunting. "Now now, don't want to spoil the surprise, do we?" Gumball shook his head, petrified with fear, whimpering. He was then swiftly pulled into the shadows, screaming, leaving me in the darkness.

I frantically looked around for the thing. And honestly; I didn't know what to call it- or him. I made circles with my feet, spinning myself around so I couldn't be attacked from behind. I reached to unzip my backpack and to get my sword, but all my hand felt was the fabric from my own shirt. My backpack was gone, which meant I had no other way to defend myself besides using my fists.

I clenched them, slowly spinning. The sixth or seventh time around, I spotted two evil-like red eyes poke out of the darkness. The mouth connected to them hissed at me violently, making me scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprang up from my bed as lightning struck, throwing my pillows and blanket across the room, panting. I glanced around the room, trying to get ahold of myself.

What happened to gumball?

Who the lump was that?!

Cake must have heard me, because she pushed herself out of her drawer and ran to the side of my bed. "What's wrong, Hun? You screamed." She asked.

"I think I had a nightmare." I admitted, shaking off the dream a bit. She gave me a warm smile and hopped onto my bed. "How about I tell you a little story?" she suggested, crossing her legs and pulling out a flashlight. It was about midnight, and the rain had began to pour, adding a flash of lightning every few seconds. Cake switched on her flashlight and held it up to her face. "This is a story, about a little, tiny, HARMFUL, HEARTLESS, BLOODTHIRSTY, KILLCRAZY- "

"Just get to the point, cake." I interrupted.

"Oh. Vampire." She finished, flicking the light on and off, laughing maniacally. "Whaaat?" I asked, a smile forming on my lips. "You're lying."

"Girl, I'm not kidding around. Now can you let me finish?" She scolded. I nodded silently and let her continue.

"It wanted to kill everyone in sight, because it loved blood. Here's how it would kill them: it would sneak up behind them, leaving it's prey clueless. Then, it would bite it's neck, sucking all the juices out. It loved killing people. as it waded through the carnage that it had wrought, the vampire smashed their skulls just for the fun of it!" She finished.