Chapter 5

Mitch pov

I still feel really bad about what we did to Angel, it wasn't right.

I always could look though the key hole in Angels door, but she might be getting dressed. I blushed just thinking about it. Omfg I'm turning into a perv. I just walked downstairs to talk to the guys.

"What are we going to do? We doesn't trust us." Ty mentioned.

"Yea, what can we do to make her happy?" Jerome answered.

"I don't know guys, maybe let's leave her alone for a little while, I mean, we were her old bully's." I told them as I walked downstairs.

2 months later

And Angel STILL doesn't trust us, after 2 months, well we really haven't talked to her at all, we locked her windows and we took all sharp things out of her room, even her mirror in case she smashed it.

Poor Angel, she even dropped out of school, Hope will come over every day to make sure Angel is Ok.

Hope is the ONLY person Angel lets in her room.

If you put your ear on the door, you can always hear her crying.

She barely ate, she would come downstairs about once a week to grab an apple and a glass of water.

None of us even have talked to her other then at the hospital.

What could she be so sad about, she shouldn't care about her dad, I don't know what happened to her mom, maybe her mom was nice? Or is she still upset with us?

I don't even know.

I jumped out of bed, and walked downstairs to hear the guys talking.

"Hey doods what you doing?" I asked.

"Playing GTA5" Jason replied

As we were hanging out I poured a glass of milk to bring to Angel, I thought she would want it.

But OMFG  she walked downstairs for the second time this week, but I couldn't believe what she did next.

She grabbed a knife, AND TRIED TO WALK BACK TO HER ROOM.

"Hey Angel, what the fuck we are not letting you bring that to your room" Jerome told her.

"Your not my mom"

"Bitch you better lesson" Jason told her as he pushed her in the ground.

"Jason, what the fuck leave her alone" I screamed at him.

"Dude, we tried to be nice to her, she's never gotta listen, she's not worth." He screamed back.

"Jason shut the fuck up she didn't do anything, we are trying to help her, not her her." Ty shouted at him.

Jason punched Angel in the face, her nose started bleeding, she started crying, and ran up to her room, dropping the knife.

"Get the fuck out of this house." Adam screamed.

"Fine whatever, I hope you know that Angel will NEVER like you" Jason told us while he walked out the door.

Angel pov

I left a note for the guys in case they came to check up on me, but maybe they do care, they take care of me, they kicked Jason out, maybe it's time, after 4 months that I warm up.

Dear TeamCrafted

I'm starting to think that maybe you guys do care, don't worry I will be back, I'm just getting brown and blue hair dye, I will be back in about 20 minutes. Thank you for taking in, it took 4 months though.

Love
         Angel

I jumped out the window and sneaked though the drive way, to grab my skate bored.

Oh no, Jerome and Mitch came out JUST at the wrong time. I ran and darted behind the car.

"Hey biggums?" Mitch asked.

"Yea?"

"Do you think Angel will ever like me back?" Mitch asked.

Wtf? He likes me?

"Yea man, she will warm up soon."

They walked towards the mall before I heard anymore.

Great, I have to go to the mall, to get my hair dye.

I just decided to go the long way, I just have to make sure to stand clear of them when I'm there.

Time skip

Wow, I got my hair dye AND got out of he mall without them seeing me.

I jumped back into my window. And throw away the note, I guess they never saw it.

I let my wings spread out, it felt nice, it hurts having them in to long.

I started getting the dye ready while standing by my bed.

Mitch pov

I wanted to tell Angel about what happened with Jason and that we kicked him out of TeamCrafted. Soon, Tyler, also know as MunchingBroto will be joining TeamCrafted.

I walked upstairs and walked into her room, real classy Mitch, you didn't knock.

"OMFG! You have wings!" I screamed!

I tried to run out the door but she pulled my hood back, her hair was blue and brown, she must have picked the lock on the window.

I was screaming like crazy she coved my mouth and locked he door.

The guys were pounding on it, she put a finger up to her mouth and shushed me. She tucked her wings in and opened the door.

"What's going on? We heard screaming?" Jerome asked.

"Oh I just wanted to get you up here, after all this time, I'm wanting to forgive you." Angel told them.

Wait, she forgive us?

"Um ok?" Ty said

"Yes! About time, let's go order piZZA then." Adam screamed and they jumped back downstairs racing to the phone.

I was shaking in fear.

Angel pov

Shit Mitch saw my wings, I shut and locked the door, he was shaking, badly.

"Ok Mitch, humans aren't really aloud to hear, but here it goes."

"A long time ago, I lived with my mom  in a place called Cloud 9, that's where people like me live Ravens. My mom sent me to Earth to live with my dad, she didn't know he does what he does, my dad slid my left wing, so I could NEVER go back to my mom, I can't go to a doctor to fix it, what should I do?

I cried and cried,

"Hey my friend MudKip is a doctor so he can help you, but you HAVE to tell the guys."

"oh shit"