Chapter 2

I stood there looking at the new kid as he was talking to our teacher Mrs. Lovington. Riley walked up beside me and looked over the new kid before gabbing my hand and pulling me to our spot by the windows. Sitting on the floor she gave me this look that I know all to well.

Before I could say anything she yelled "Scar didn't you say you needed a new dance partner?" I stared at her in disbelief.

"Scarlett can you please come here," Mrs Lovington called over to me. Glaring at Riley as I stood up and made my way over to where Mrs. Lovington was.

"Landeon this is Scarlett, Scarlett this is Landeon. Would you mind showing him around and help him come up with a solo for tomorrow please?" she said smiling at me.

"Sure that should not be a problem," I said to her, as she smiled and walked away.

"Well I guess the first thing I will show you is the dressing rooms so i can get all this make up off," I said smiling at Landeon.

"Why? I think you look fantastic, I was able to see the end of your dance, I thought you were amazing," he said as he fallowed behind me. Turning around I looked at him trying to tell if he was telling the truth or not.

"um, thank you your so sweet, give me just one second to change and I will be right out." Turning and running to the dressing room where Riley was waiting on me. She giggled when she saw me walk in.

"Mmmhmm that's what I thought you think he is cute, don't you? no wait do not answer that I already know the answer." She said while throwing clothes at me and packing up the ones i threw back at her. After looking in the mirror I decided to keep my hair and make-up the way it was, after all Landeon liked it. As I walked out of the dressing room Landeon was leaning up against the wall watching the other dancers, he was gorgeous.

"um...hello...Landeon" trying to get his attention. He looks over at me, "Are you ready to get to work?" smiling up at him.

"Oh hey...sorry I was watching them. Um yea sure lets go." he says smiling back at me. We walk in silence to the open rehearsal studio. I pull out my phone and started looking for a song while Landeon was stretching.

"OK I think I found a good song. OK so when I hit play just dance, I want to see what you can do on the fly OK?" looking up from my phone I see a shirtless Landeon, I stare for a minute and then force myself to look away.

"OK sounds good to me. Press play whenever your ready I have a story I need to tell" the says smiling at my reaction. Smiling back I push play and sit down. Watching him, he was so beautiful and full of pain and happiness at the same time. I feel like we connected with our stories and I can not help it as tears start streaming down my face. When he is done he looks up at me and rushes to my side.

"scar what is wrong? tell me what you saw....."