♥Paybacks A Bitch .... Love, Angelique♥

Okayyyy, Loviess ! Yall really thought I was  gone tell yallwho hurt Jessica in the last chapter??? Teeheee y'all thought wrong. But in this chapter I promise....you'll find out who it is.... >:) On with the chappie. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep.........

Beep..........The machine kept going. I sniffled through my cries as I looked up. The machine was showing her heartbeat....I ran out of the room and to the waiting room. Jacob andChres looked at me in a worried concern. I was happy....that my sister isn't gone. 

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR...SHE'S ALIVE!!!!" I screamed at the doctor at the front desk. Then I ran back to Jessica's room. A few minutes later Chres and Jacob came running in. She slightly opened her eyes. 

"Angel..?" She asked moving her head around. I went over to her.

"I'm here.I'm here.." I said smiling at her. She chuckled and smiled back.

"How'd she ????" Jacob asked in confusion.

"Doesn't matter.....She's here.." I said relieved that I didn't loose my sister.  They took a seat to the side.

"Who....Who found me??" She asked. I looked at Chres And Jacob.

"Chres and Jacob." I said smiling.

"Well, actually it was Chres, that noticed your body in the alley. Since I was kind of behind him while we were walking." Jacob said and smiled.I looke at Jessica as she looked over at Chresanto and smiled. Everyone's full of smiles tonight!! And tears of joy. :)

"Thanks, Chresanto." She said to Chres. He smiled.

"No problem." He replied. Yet, I was still a bit confused....if she was dead??? How'd she come back to life. It's a MIRACLE...But I just want to know.

"How'd you come back??" I asked.

"Well...Long story short. Umm...I wasn't really dead, or well in heaven...I was in a phase on where I had to choose if I wanted to come back down or not..." She said.

"So you decided to come back.?" I asked.

"No..To be honest. I didn't want to. Mom told me to. I wanted to stay with her, but after what I heard you say....I came back." She smiled. I smiled back. And I engulfed her in a huge hug.

"Promise me that whatever else happens...we'll be there and protect eachother... And won't let anything or anyONE....hurt us, ever again...or else.." I smiled throught the hug. She chuckled.

"I promise." She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacob's POV~

Yea.....When Angelique said that....Me and Chresanto's eyes grew BIG. "And won't let anything or anyONE.....hurt us, ever agan....or else.." Ran through my head over and over. Because one....I told Chresanto about when I saw Angelique and Jessica KILL somebody. But he didn't fully believe me... They don't know I told him...And two....We were planning on PLAYING them...Yeah.....remind me NOT to do that anymore...