Chapter Four

I don't own Harry Potter

Chapter 4: finding new powers with Draco

Jades pov

I like Draco he is cute with his blue eyes and blond hair but pansy has already said that Draco is hers and if I go for him she will kill me, do I care NO. We are back at Hogwarts and I overheard potter talking about his meeting with Dumbledore. They are trying to kill dad, I will have to tell him next time I go home. They also talked about something Dumbledore told him called prio incontartom, he said it has to be a pureblood boy and a half-blood girl and Dumbledore thinks it’s me and Draco and us being on the same side is bad, we could control the world, so potter has to befriend me, there is no way that is going to happen. I walked away to find Draco, I need to tell him. I found him in the common room I called him over to meet me on the 8th floor in 15 mins. He just nodded and I walked out, he will tell me the cover story later.

15 mins later

Draco walked around the corner and walked up to me “hey you wanted to talk to me Brooke” “ye give me your hand” “WHAT” “just do it” he did, I walked in front of the wall 3 times thinking I need somewhere to sit, talk and practice in private. The door was there when I opened it, my eyes; I then pulled Draco into the room.

Draco’s pov

I like jade, her father just seemed to watch us the rest of the holiday, and it was quite scary. We are back at Hogwarts next time we are alone I am going to tell her I like her, I don’t just like her ... I think ... I l-love her. She walked into the common room and called me over and told me to meet her on the 8th floor in 15 mins. I walked around the corner 15 mins later “hey you wanted to talked to me Brooke” great I sound rude. “ye give me your hand” “WHAT” what am I doing I want to hold her hand “just do it”. I took hold of her hand and she started to walking in front of the wall, she done this 3 times, then she pulled me through the door.

We walked in the room and she told me that she overheard from potter and his blood traitor or, and his mudbloods friends. “Brooke before we practice I need to tell you something” “ok what is it”   “I...... love you” did a malfoy just confess love for a riddle “and” “I love you 2”     “shall we practice then I want to become powerful “ getting off the subject , we both walked into the practice space and we both said the words then we both felt a pain on our left arms I looked, a soul mate band, we are soul mates I looked at her, and she ran and hugged me then I pulled her too me and kissed her.