Meeting the Alpha.

its been an entire week, staying in the hospital. I hate it but Mel said I could maybe get out of here today. I smiled to myself thinking of getting up and stretch out my cramped legs. Every day I am in here Mel comes to check on me a couple of times and stays for about an hour. She always brings me candy and a bunch of books. I end up finishing the books within the time she is out. What can I say? I love to read.

I suddenly hear a soft knock on the door and Mel entered with an excited grin on her face. She wore a pretty purple dress that had a black belt that wrap around her waist. I smiled at Mel genuinely, awaiting to know of her excitement.

"Well the pack doctor told me that you can leave now" She smiled wildly and I reflected the same smile. I didn't notice she had clothes in her hands until she set them on my lap. I looked up at her confused and she gave me a smile.

"Since you didn't have clothes with you I went shopping and bought you some." She smiled again. This woman does not stop smiling! I feel as if she was dying she would still find a reason to smile.

"Thank you Mel " I said genuinely and looked down at the clothes. At home I had very few pairs of clothes since I didn't leave the house it didn't matter anyway. My old clothes were plain unlike the fabric sitting in my lap that was soft and smelled like lilacs.

"Here let me help you." Mel said as she slowly helped me out of the hospital bed. The nurse took my ivy out about three days ago and boy was I glad they made my arms so sore. Mel and I slowly made our way to the bathroom. She set my clothes on a counter, then reached in a cabinet retrieving a white fluffy towel. She then walked over to the shower, turned it on then left. I slowly stripped my clothes and looked at my body in the mirror.

My wounds were mostly gone but left scars. I looked up to my face and winced. I was not very pretty with my dull blue yes and curly dirty blond hair that fell to my butt. I had freckles along my nose and cheeks but not as many as Mel. My tiny frame showed my bones and I looked sickly. Deciding that looking in the mirror will not change what I look like. I prepared myself to be hit with cold water but surprisingly I feel warm. My Father refused to have to pay for me unless it kept me barely alive. I found shampoo and lathered my hair in the best smelling shampoo ever! it smelt like coconuts! I soon rinsed my hair and took as much time in the shower as I possibly could.

when I finished I wrapped myself in the fluffy white towel and dried myself off. This towel is literally like heaven I thought to myself as I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Mel had left me. I slipped my undergarments on. Then stared at the dress Mel had chosen for me. It was a beautiful white lace dress with a brown belt that went around its waist, but it wasn't for me.. It would show all my scars. I thought as Mel knocked on the door.

"Are you okay in their sweetheart?" Mel asked though the door, making her voice a little muffled.

"Mel.. I can not wear this dress.. It will show all my scars" I said almost silently at the end.

"Maddy." She whispered her nickname she gave me, "your scars are beautiful and show how you are a fighter and they make you, you." She said making me feel disappointed in myself for not wanting to wear the dress. I sighed and slowly slipped the dress on my frame then looked at my reflection. The dress had fallen just before my knee and I frowned. I felt exposed and embarrassed by the scars. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Mel whose expression looked shocked. I started to feel self-conscious until Mel spoke up.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" She gushed making all my regret about the dress go away as I smiled and blushed as red as a tomato. She laughed at me blushing making me blush more. She then laced her arm with mine and lead my down a bunch of hallways. This place is huge! Over a thousand rooms!

Eventually we had made our way through the snaking hallways to a large door that I could only assume was the alphas. My body started to tremble from nervousness and I gulp inaudibly. Mel looks at me and gives me a reassuring look before knocking on the door. A deep voice erupts the air saying to 'come in."

Organized from head to toe Mel and I entered the room. In the middle of the room sat a black desk. Before that desk was a black leather couch which someone was occupying already. My eyes looked around the room until they landed on the male standing at the desk. judging by the power radiating of him he was the alpha. He smiled warmly at me and I smiled a small smile. The man on the leather couch turns around looking at me. Instantly I'm mesmerized by his greenish-blue eyes that make me want to run over and hug him.

"Hello Madeline My name is Alpha Aaron, my wife has told me many great things about you." He said friendly making me smile.

"Hello Alpha Arron, and your wife is a wonderful woman she saved my life" I gave a half-hearted smile. I watched as Mel made her way over to Alpha Aaron and he immediately engulfed her into a hug. I smiled at them as I realized the man on the leather couch has not stop staring at me since I had entered the room. Weird.

"Don't be so formal dear, call me Aaron. Oh and let me introduce you to my son Christopher." Aaron raised a hand to Christopher signaling for him to stand introduce himself. Christopher stood up, not once taking his eyes off me. I didn't mind it which scared me terribly because I hate guys..

I looked at Christopher's features, he had a chiseled jaw, beautiful greenish-blue eyes, and adorable freckles along his nose and cheeks. His brown hair fell to the side and I could notice how plump and pink his lips were I could just kis-. I shock the thoughts from my head. I just met this man! Why am I feeling this way! just a week ago I was running away from men and here I am dreaming to be kissing one. I pushed all thoughts aside as I watched Christopher.

"Hello my name is Christopher Hayes future Alpha " He says giving me a cheeky grin that shows his adorable dimples making my heart melt. I can't help the smile that forms on my lips.

"Hello Christopher" I say softly, as soon as his name leaves my lips it feels right. Something about this man is Different and I don't know why... Maybe he's my.. No... he isn't or is he? is he my mat- My thought cut off by the doors flying open. A cute little boy who looks exactly like Christopher runs in jumping on Mel side and whispers something in her ear. I watch as Mel then tilts her head towards me as the boy then gives me a giant toothy grin.

"Hi! my names Maxwell, but everyone calls me Max, your extremely pretty." the little boy says all in one entire sentence. A blush creeps on my face as I giggle at him.

"Hi Maxwell my names Madeline and I think your very handsome." The little boy giggles but stops when a low growl erupts from Max's look-alike Christopher. Christopher then blushes and looks shocked at his sudden outburst and so did Mel and Aaron.

"I'm um.. sorry." He says awkwardly, but his awkward expression on his face is super adorable I gush but then push the thoughts away again. Get your head out of the gutter Madeline!

"Christopher, can you please show Madeline to her room?" She asks giving Christopher a strange look. He then nodded and waved to his parents good-bye as I did the same, but not before Maxwell made me bend down to receive a kiss on my cheek. I giggled as I followed Christopher to a room that I would need a map to find.

After a good five minutes of looking for the room Christopher opens a door. Inside I could see one thing: pink. I was so blinded by my new room that I tripped. I waited to feel the collision with the hard from but Christopher caught me in his arms. As soon as our bodies made contact I felt sparks. I stared wide-eyed at Christopher as I figured out the answer to my question from earlier.

Christopher was my mate.