From: Daehyun -Happy Anniversary Honey.

*Phone rings* 1 message received. You immediately opened the text message.

From: Daehyun

-Happy Anniversary Honey. See you later :**

Aww. This man never fails to make you smile. He's the perfect man existing. You two are in a relationship for a year now. And it's your 1st anniversary. You two have a dinner tonight.It's very nice to wake up when there's always someone who waits til you wake up. :"> It feels good to be in love. You went down and had your breakfast. You have nothing to do but to watch TV and wait til night time. The date was tonight, 8pm and Daehyun's gonna pick you up. You watched movies and whatsoever. It was already 6pm, 2 hours left and Daehyun's gonna pick you up already. So went up your room and look for a nice dress to wear. You wanted to look beautiful and elegant to your 1st anniversary. It was already 7 when you found a dress suited for tonight so you prepared and put some make-up on. You are really excited to see him. It's quarter to 8 so you waited in the living room. It's raining. You watched TV again and waited for Daehyun. Fortunately, it was your favorite Korean drama on air. So you watched for a while. You almost feel asleep while watching when you looked at the time. It was already 9pm. Where is he? Is he coming? You texted him for how many times but he's not replying to your messages.

Where is he?

Time passed by and it's 10. You lost your patience and went up to bed. Maybe he forgot about the date. You dressed up with your pajamas. You wanted to sleep and forget about this Messed up day. It was very disappointing. So there you are, sleeping..

You heard someone throwing rocks at your window. It was very irritating. How could that person disturb you while sleeping. You stood up and went near the window. You opened the window and saw no one. Ugh! You were about to close it gain when you heard someone sing. It was a nice and sincere song. It was Daehyun.. singing together with his friends Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. His friends are kinda sleepy as you noticed. Daehyun was singing with his full strength and with all his heart.

You can't take it so you went down to see them.

"It's late. Go home." you said emotionless. You are still mad at him.

"Happy Anniversary." He said sincerely. Stop that! He's really begging you.

At his back, he pulled out a bouquet of roses. He gave them to you. But as you can see, they aren't true. They were made out of paper.

"You're kidding right?" you said while looking at the roses. Roses made out of colorful papers.

"No. D'you like it?" he said. He's voice is kinda husky. He must be sleepy. You can't say a word. Why not real flowers? Why only paper roses? you asked in your mind. You're a bit disappointed.

"Oh C'mon! Say that you like it! We got tired of making that one." Zelo interrupted. You just can't believe that they made it.

"You made this?" you asked Daehyun. He nodded.

"Yes, I made it." he said.

"Correction! WE made that." Yongguk said. Oh, is that so.

"Why paper roses? Why not real ones?" you challenged Daehyun. He looked at you straight in the eyes, he was about to explain when Himchan interrupted.

"It was raining a while ago. He has no umbrella with him so the flowers got wet and the petals fell off." Himchan explained. Oh. You understand.

"Happy?" youngjae asked.

"Not really." you said. Is that it? No more? So disappointing.

"OH GOODNESS! FORGIVE HIM NOW, WE GOT SCRATCHES ON OUR FINGERS IN MAKING THAT THING YOU'RE HOLDING." Jongup said impatiently. You examined their hands. Oh dear! They had paper cuts! You looked at Daehyun worriedly.

"Are you okay?" you asked him while holding his hands. He just pulled his hands and raised your chin.

"I'm okay. I wished I never brought this SUPPORTIVE friends of mine. They keep on interrupting. I was supposed to be the one who'll explain." he said.

"I'm sorry. You waited so long. I have nothing to do but to make artificial flowers. There are no more flower shop open. So I have to make one. I asked for Himchan's sister's help on how to make one." he said. OMO! He's efforts were the best! I can never imagine these 6 guys making paper roses. And as you notice... Your hair is extremely a mess! You just woke up a while ago. You woke up because of these guys throwing rocks at your window. You immediately fixed your hair and brushed it with your fingers. Daehyun noticed you and he pulled your hands down.

"You're beautiful even if you don't fix yourself. You smell good even though you just woke up. You're sexy even if others see you fat. You'll always be the perfect person to me." He said. He hugged you immediately. O////O

"I'm sorry for making you wait. I'll never let that happen again." He said and kissed your hair. :"> This man never fails to make your heart beat faster.

"I love you.. just the way you are." ♥ this hit you.

on the other corner.. the remaining guys were weird.

"Finally, we can all sleep.. ZzzzZZZZZz" these remaining guys were knocked down. Sleeping on the grass. 

*****

Kekeke, How's this one? Comment please!

-DaeGi♥