Crazy Night with spiders.

After school, Desmia and I went to the Bulivard that I saw the really creepy asylem. When we arrived, this is what Desmia said, " WOW! This place is awsome!" "I know right?" I said "Well, lets go in shall we?" she asked. As we approched it, we saw something glowing white and blue but we just thought it was a lamp post. As we got closer to the door, we noticed that it was alittle harder to open. "Probly cuz all the spiders trying to get through." said Desmia. "Ok that is sooooooooooooo not funny." I said. I am absoloutly terrifyed of spiders. I mean the little bitch may be dead but they are just scary. "So you wanna continue or are you to scared to go on?" she taunted me. " Yes I'm fine. I'm more worried bout you" I said. As we kept going, we started hearing footsteps. NO THEY WERNT OURS SMART ASS!!!!!! Anyways, we were starting to head back when we were encountered by a guy in a buissness suit. "Hello! If you would just sit down in that chair right here {He said pointing to two wheel chairs that had leather straps on them} then we'll be able to take you to your new rooms!" he said. We both screamed as two ENORMOUS guys came up behind us and ploped us down on the wheel chairs and started to strap us on the to the chairs. "What the hell are you doing!" I yelled "Yeah let us go you freak!" screamed Desmia. Then one of the guys hit us on the head so hard to the point that we knocked out cold.

The last thing I heard was "Sweet dreams......"