Great, That's Embarrassing.

• Dedicerad till Journee Gary

Desmia's P.O.V

As we were led on by Moonshade, I saw creatures that belonged in like Narnia or something like that. Then I saw him again. His bright green eyes, his long dark jet black hair, and his paleish tanish skin. For some reason I could never get him out of my mind. It was like he was permentaly etched in my brain. It was epic. And it's a good thing he was hot. I look over at Bellem, shes giving me this insane face like shes going to implode or something. I went over to her to ask her if she was ok, and her face changes. It went from an epic face to a what the hell are you doing coming over to me, you should be walking over to him! And yes, I got all that from a face change. So,I started walking away from her and went to him. As I got closer I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Next thing I knew I was lying on a bed with him starring downat me. When Bellem came in she told me that I had fainted. She said it was because I was really nervous, but the doctor said it might have to do with the huge cut at the back of my head. Jees Bellem!! She left about 10 minutes later. I was alone with him {again}. It was AKWARDLY silent. He asked me my name. I said Desmia. What's yours? I asked him.

"Zeric". He said

" Zeric?"

"Yeah...."

Who the hell names their kid Zeric? I mean I love it, But come on, seriously!

"Come on, I have someting to show you." he said.

"Ok.." I could feel my cheeks getting hot. But I didn't care. I was happy.