Chapter 2: Therapy, Nurses, and medications

Johnnie's POV: When I followed Dr. Biersack he lead me to a room with pale white walls and pale yellow chairs. "So Johnnie, why are you here?" He asked. "Suicide attempt." I mumbled. "Hmm...same as Kyle." He said as if that meant something. "What are you getting at Dr. Beirsack?" I questioned. "Johnnie I didn't mean to offend you all I meant was that I just wanna see if you and Kyle have a stable relationship." He said. "Are you trying to blame this on Kyle!?" Now I was getting mad. "No, I was just trying to see if you and Kyle where helpful for each other." He said. "I did it because I wanted to see Kyle and I couldn't, I couldn't see my boyfriend, that's why I did it, I did it because I love him, now then we're done here." I said. I was pissed off I got up and walked out of the room and headed to Kyle and I's room. How dare he try to blame this on Kyle! I didn't do it because Kyle and I where having problems, I did it because I couldn't live without seeing my Kyle everyday, I didn't want to live without being able to see him, talk to him and know that he's okay and have him tell me that I'm okay, that we're okay. There was another knock on the door. Oh great another therapist to piss me off. I opened it to see Vic. "Hey Johnnie I came to check on you, Andy told me to tell you that he's sorry. Look I don't know what he did, but between you and me, Dr. Biersack is kind of an asshole, that's why the only patients that choose him are fellow assholes." He said making me laugh. "Anyways, you only have one more therapist before you have Kellin." "And who are they?" I asked. "Dr. Vincent...Jackie Vincent." I nodded. "Okay, give me a few minuets to cool down first." I said. "If you need to rant to me go ahead." He said. So I did. I ranted away to him about what a crappy therapist he was and how dare he try to blame my actions on Kyle. After ranting to him I felt better. "Thanks Vic, I needed that." "Don't mention it, I'm all for a good rant, especially when it's about Dr. Biersack." He said making me laugh. "Now if I don't get you down to Jackie's therapy room he will literally have my ass." I laughed and nodded in agreement. I then followed Vic to a room with pale blue walls and dark blue chairs. "Hello, you must be Johnnie, I'm Dr. Vincent, but you can call me Jackie."  He said. "Hello, Jackie." I said "I'll leave you guys alone." Vic said. "Bye Vic." Jackie and I said. "So Johnnie, your chart here says that you're in here for a suicide attempt. But I don't think you did it cause you wanted to die." He said. "What makes you say that?" I asked him curious. "Well, for starters, you'd get to see Kyle once a week, I mean that's still hard but you'd be able to see him. And Kyle is here so it makes since that you'd want to be here with him." I was dumbfounded. That was actually somewhat right. "Yeah...I guess, but I mean this isn't the first time that I've done something like this." He nodded understandingly. "Johnnie, I haven't known you very long but I can already tell that you're not crazy. You just have an...irrational...way of thinking in certain situations especially when it comes to things that you're passionate about. And who can blame you." He said. Jackie and I talked until it was time for me to go to see Kellin. I really liked Jackie, depending on how it goes with Kellin I think I might pick him to be my therapist. I walked into Kellin's white room with black chairs and sat down. "Hey Johnnie." He smiled at me. "Hello Dr. Quinn." "You can call me Kellin." He said. "I just got done talking with Kyle, and he seems really happy that you're here with him." Hearing this made me smile. "So Johnnie, you're here for an attempt. Why did you attempt?" He asked. "I wanted to see Kyle, I needed to be with Kyle." I said. He nodded. "What was your thought processes after Kyle got sent here, how did you feel?" "I felt like the world was ending...like my life was being ripped away from me." I said. "You felt...powerless?" "Kind of yeah, like I wasn't in control at all of anything." I said. We talked and talked until the session was over. Kellin then told me to go to the front desk and talk to the nurse there. She asked me what nurse I wanted, I told her Vic, what therapist, Jackie, and then she called down Jackie to discuss medication and such as they would as the week progressed. And I went back to my room to see the love of my life.