Awoken

The green glop who was King Etopia had just woken up from his deep sleep. He wasn't dead yet, in fact- he was feeling better, which surprised him. He was also surprised at the lovely room he woke up to see, and slowly got out of the clean, white bed, and walked out through the white door, leaving the white, spherical room.

He walked down the hallway and down the stairs, before reaching another hallway. He heard some music coming from a bedroom. It seemed to be the bedroom of the Cow King's sons. They were not in the room though, and King Etopia looked out through the window to find out that the music he was hearing was actually the merry sounds of the neighborhood in the morning. Everyone was working in peace and harmony.

King Etopia smiled to himself, thinking that this was the nicest planet he had ever been to. He then went down the stairs, meeting yet another hallway, and heard loud chatter coming from downstairs. Repeating the process earlier done twice, the King finally got to the kitchen, where he gazed at some of his people eating breakfast with Plumpy, the Kings wife and the two children. Though everyone was concentrated on their food and good chatter, Plumpy somehow recognized King Etopia staring at them from the doorway, "Oh! Etopia, please make yourself comfortable and have a seat and some cereal!"

King Etopia blushed slightly, having the attention of many people, "Oh, no thank you, I'm healthy!" he said, before going outside. Outside on the field, white flowers danced around. From the corner of his eye, King Etopia saw a beautiul, young, female gabble wozzer, dressed in long, white silk clothes. She was singing a peaceful lullaby, as she hung some wet clothes on a washing line. Eventually, she became red-cheeked when she saw her King admiring her.

"Oh, King Etopia, may I tend to your needs?" she said, changing the current matter to make sure she interpreted it wrongly. The King, drunk in love, giggled. Was she an angel, a goddess, or just plain beauty? Marvelling, he finally responded,"You can say that"