Chapter 12- Expect the Unexpected part 2

The ride home was silent. As we got home I got out of the car as well as Eric. He walked to the front door then opened it with his keys. As soon as we were inside, Eric turned to me again.

"Are you sure you're OK? He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I told him, "And thanks by the way.... for defending me".

"No problem, I should have permanently rearranged his face. He'd deserved it" he said.

"Well maybe you did. That's punch was pretty intense" I said and then we both chuckled at that. Then we fall into an awkward silence. This was our first civil conversation in over three months now.

"Savan..." He began to say but I cut him off before he could finished as I noticed his knuckles had dried blood on them.

" You were bleeding" I said to him.

" Oh, yeah" he said as he looked at his knuckle then flexing his fingers. "Like you said that punch was pretty intense" he said chuckling.

"Let me clean that up for you" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the living room to my room. I switched on the lights then pulled him to my bathroom.
I let go off his hand as I bend and took out the first aid kit with was in the. Cupboard under the face basin.

I took his hand again and turn on the tap to let water run over his fingers as I used an antiseptic wipes from the kit to help clean off the dry blood. When it was cleaned I turned off the tap then threw the wipes in the bin. Then dried his fingers with paper towel. I took a cotton and wet it with some peroxide then I took his hand in mind and wipe his two middle fingers that was cut. He winced a little as I wipe them. I threw the cotton in the bin then take out two band aid and wrap them around his fingers then I closed the kit.

"There, all done" I said to him as I looked up to see him looking at me with an amused expression.

"What?" I asked him as I looked into those blue eyes of his.

"Nothing" he said, "Its just that your so beautiful".

I couldn't speak, my voice seemed to be lodge in the back of my throat. This is the first time Eric has ever said anything this nice to me. I bend my head and blushed.
Only to have him gently pulling my face back up to look at him with his fingers under my chin.

We were staring into each others eyes for a few seconds until he started leaning in. My eyes automatically closed and a few seconds later I felt his soft lips met mind.
Instantly it felt like a had a whole cage of butterflies in my stomach. He sucked on my bottom lip as I kissed him back. My hands made their way up to his chest then wrapped around his neck. His tongue licked my bottom lip as I opened my mouth and he used his tongue to enter my mouth. His hands found theirs way to my waist and my neck as we kissed both our lips and tongues moving in sync. This felt so right. We were kissing for a good while until I felt his hands starting to wonder down to my butt, it was then I realized what I was doing. Here I am in my bathroom making out with a guy who him and I supposedly can't stand each other. I didn't expect this at all, guess you have to expect the unexpected. I then pulled back breaking the kiss quickly.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked looking at me concerned while breathing hard from the kiss.

"What are we doing?" I asked him breathlessly as well.

He examined my face then said "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable or was rushing things".

"No, its OK" I said to him.

"I should go, see you tomorrow" he said, then added "Goodnight Savannah" then left my room.

A smile then surfaced on my faced as I realized that he had just called my name for the first time, and it sounded great.
Also I realized that what Alexa and Chelsea were saying were true. I was really falling for my badboy roommate, and that kiss confirmed it. The problem is Eric seem to be a player so is he just toying with me, or does he feel the same way?

End of Chapter 12-Expect the Unexpected part 2
Short I know...

They finally kissed. Do you think they'll start a relationship soon? Continue reading to find out :)