I'll always be here (George Weasley love story)

Ch. 1

I ran past the broken fences, though I wasn't sure who was chasing me I knew what they were. Vaguely I heard them yell something, bright green light lit the sky. Quickly I spun on my heel and turned to meet that man following close behind.

Searching my brain I shouted a spell. Light flashed around me, showing the man squirming in pain. His black cloak and mask revealed him as a death eater. Yet I turned to continue running. My name is Alexandria Snape. This is my story, my life, something I treasure very much.

I live with my father, most people know as Professor Snape. My mother died when she had me, he said she was a metamorphis like me. I'm 15, almost 16 years old and I have gone to Beuxbatons since I turned 11. this year I was going to start at Hogwarts, in my 6th year there. I'm 5'5 with black straight hair and dark violet eyes. My eyes change color with my mood as well as my hair sometimes. Potions is my strongest subject, but I'm good at all of them. There is one more really important thing about me, just like my mum I can control the four elements and have some other powers too. I try to keep them all hidden so I don't end up as a freak show.

Today I was going to meet up with my dad when I was attacked by a death eater. I know my father is a “follower” of Voldemort, he really works for Dumbledore behind his back though. Thankfully I reached Diagon Alley and found my father. “Where were you?” he pretended to ask sternly.

“They found me, father,” I said out of breath. He froze as I told him that.

“Follow me, you need to be hidden until we leave for Hogwarts,” my dad dragged me along with him till we reached a ginger lady. Next to her stood a girl with orange hair, another ginger, this time a boy, a girl with bushy brown hair, and Harry Potter. I knew him immediately. When we reached them they glanced up in surprise.

“Hello Professor, what can I do for you?” the older lady asked.

“Mrs. Weasley, may I talk to over there?” father asked, she nodded and they walked away.

“Who are you?” the ginger boy asked with wide eyes, he looked me up and down. Of course I was used to that though. He was hit in the arm by the brown haired girl.

“My name is Alexandria Snape, I'm switching schools from Beuxbatons to Hogwarts. I'll be in my 6th year,” I smiled at their opened mouths.

“Your Snape's daughter?” Harry asked.

“Yes, and you all are?”

“I'm Hermione Granger,” the brown haired girl said shaking my hand.

“I'm Ginny Weasley, this is my gaping idiot of a brother Ron. Sadly I have some more brothers you may get to meet,” the other girl shook my had, while Ron just stared.

“Mine is Harry Potter,” I laughed as I shook Harry's hand. “So why is your dad here?” he asked.

“I shouldn't answer that,” I started to bite my lip.

“Oh,” Hermione said as my eyes turned orange in worry. “Your a metamorphis.”

“Yes, my mother was too,” I focused and made sure my eyes were back to normal.

“Sweety, you'll be staying with the Weasley's till school starts.” my dad told me when him and Mrs. Weasley came back. “I'll send your stuff to their house, since you're already packed to go,” he kissed my head and smiled.

“Bye dad,” he waved and left me there.

“We'll leave once Fred and George get here,” Mrs. Weasley said.