I'll always be here ch.4

Normal P.O.V.

“Hey guy's, what were you talking about?” I asked Remus and George.

“Nothing, what were you two talking about?” George asked. Raising one of his eyebrows.

“Nothing, when are we going to eat, I'm starving?”

“It's almost lunch, so we should be eating soon. I'll go ask my mum, be right back,” George headed inside and disappeared from sight.

“So what were you talking about Remus?” Tonks asked him once it was just the three of us.

“Only George can answer that question. Though I wouldn't mind hearing what you two were talking about,” he smirked at the two of us. I felt myself start to blush, I glanced at my hair and noticed my hair had started to glow pink. Him and Tonks started to laugh at me, I ended up just looking down at my face. Knowing my face was an even brighter red, for some reason I was starting to tear up. Quickly I walked away from the both of them.

“Alex, we're sorry. We didn't mean to make you upset!” I heard Tonks yell at me. My hair was still glowing pink, which was surprising since I was still upset. I got to the lake and climbed up into one of the trees large branches. I sat there, just letting the tears fall. Not even trying to hide my feeling anymore. My mother kept flashing into my mind, how if I hadn't been born she wouldn't have died. How if she was alive, maybe this world would be happier and Voldemort wouldn't be taking over. Then I remembered the reason I was even having a party this year. It was because of George, I just felt so happy around him that I had actually been really excited about my birthday. Though the tears just kept coming, everything I had held in over the years just flowed out.

All of a sudden I felt someone climb up into the same branch as me, they wrapped their arms around me, pulling myself into their chest. I was overwhelmed by the presence of George, just the smell of him started my heart beating super fast. “Are you okay, Alex?” I just shook my head, nuzzling my head deeper into his chest. He started to stroke my glowing pink hair, which seemed to glow brighter near him. “What's wrong?”

“I don't really know, just everything has suddenly overwhelmed me. I always blame myself for everything that happens to everyone,” I mumbled.

“Not everything's your fault Alex, you can't blame yourself like that. Besides, I don't think you can do anything wrong,” I looked up to see George smiling at me, still playing with my hair. We both seemed caught in a daze as he tilted my head up towards him. He started to lean in, letting me close the distance. As soon as our lips met they started to move together automatically, like that was how it was supposed to be. It felt like fireworks were going off. My hands tangled in his hair as he pulled me closer to him. When we were both out of breath we pulled away from each other.

“I sure wasn't expecting that one,” I said smiling up at him, he smiled back.

“Alex, I was wondering if you would go out with me?” he asked. Not even answering I kissed him again, George responded quickly, making sure I couldn't just quickly stop kissing him. “I'll take that as a yes,” we both started laughing, causing me to forget all my worries.

“Yes, can we not tell anyone till tomorrow? I don't feel like having Remus, Sirius and Tonks making fun of me the whole day.”

“Sure, we should get back before they send someone out to get us. Plus, I like your hair pink, Lupin told me what it stood for,” I froze as he said the last part. He ignored that though, he leaned down and kissed me on the head. “Let's go,” he jumped out of the tree and landed on his feet. Though I can control air, I hate heights, which because of that I don't know why I came up her. George noticed my hesitation and held his arms out. “I'll catch you, just jump.”