Chapter Eleven

DK:N

Nova POV

Otto sat next to me, eating his steak. I glanced over to see Simone fixing himself a plate while Quincy's footfalls sounded from somewhere else in the house. Simone sat down and met my gaze.

"Eat."

I glared at him before shoving my plate across the table. My chair skidded back and hit the wall. Simone calmly gazed at me as I stood there glaring, pouring all of my anger and hatred into one expression. I tried to storm out but that ended with me stumbling into the counter for support. My whole lower body ached and stung from Quincy taking me again and again over the past few days. Otto stood and lifted me by the waist, taking me back to my seat. I was sat on the cushion before he held a forkful of steak to my lips.

Glancing over at Simone he had an encouraging smile on his face. Otto was only staring as he waited patiently for me to eat. After a couple minutes of awkward silence I ate the piece of steak before a potato was pressed to my lips. Otto brushed my hair back from my face and placed the fork back in my hand.

I ate some more, not realizing how hungry I had been, when Quincy walked in. He placed a kiss to my cheek. The food in my mouth suddenly tasted disgusting. I swallowed it before pushing back my plate. Quincy's touch made my stomach roll. My hand covered my mouth as my food tried to come up.

Simone saw this and quickly ran me to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach into the toilet before crying. They probably thought I was pregnant and not just disgusted by Quincy touching me.

And from the grin on Simone's face, he did think I was pregnant. But I didn't tell him any different as he cleaned me up. We ended up in the kitchen where Otto and Quincy were with concerned looks.

"He's pregnant." Simone said while they both grinned, Quincy scrambling to kneel in front of me, nuzzling my stomach and holding my hips.

My stomach rolled again but stopped when it realized there was nothing else to get rid of. At least he wouldn't be raping me anymore...

Tears fell from my eyes as my thoughts turned to Bion and Calder. Bion would hate me for this if he found me. I was practically giving up.

"It's okay, Nova, we'll take care of you." Quincy tried to reassure me but I only ended up crying harder.

Bion POV

The silver dragon disappeared as we landed on the side of a tree covered mountain. Tomas shifted and put his clothes back on as I gazed at the wooden structure. Calder meowed and tried to get out of my arms as a familiar scent hit us.

Nova...

Calder's claws dug into my arm, making me cry out and drop him. My cub ran off toward the house before I could stop him. I started to chase Calder but Tomas grabbed me dragging me back into the tree line.

"That damn cub is going to give us away." Tomas growled making me growl back.

"Don't talk bad about my cub again." I watched Calder claw and meow at the door. It opened and Calder was roughly dragged inside. "Calder..." I felt so useless to my mate and cub at the moment.

"Tomas we have to get them back right now." I hissed while he dragged me further back.

"At this point they must know we're here..." Tomas sighed out before rolling his shoulders.

"Guess it's time to go skin a few Jaguars." I said.

Tomas chuckled darkly before nodding.

Nova, honey, you'll be safe soon!

Nova POV

My head whipped up as I smelled my cub. His cries met my ears and I rushed out of the room, trying to stay upright but falling at Otto's feet. I reached for Calder, Otto actually letting me take Calder from his arms.

Tears flowed steadily as I held my cub, Calder whimpering and licking my face. My back hit the wall as I fell to the side, cuddling with my cub. A pair of hands wrapped around Calder making me blindly kick and hit.

"Nova!" Simone yelled. I glared up at him before tucking Calder against my chest as he dozed off.

Simone reached again but I sobbed harder, gripping his hand as he stared at me with a hard expression that softened the longer I sobbed. "Please, please, please let me keep Calder. He is the only cub I have left." I glanced around at all their faces. "They were all killed! B-but Calder is all I have, please, don't hurt him!"

Quincy crouched in front of me, smiling, though it was disgusting to me. "Keep the cub, but do not neglect our cubs."

Simone carried me to my room, locking me in. But it was okay because I had Calder. Wait... Calder was here...

Oh God, Bion was here! Otto, Simone, and Quincy had to know my mate was here! He had come for me!

Bion still loved me...

Bion POV

Tomas followed behind me as we snuck around back. Upon finding a window, I halted Tomas. Peeking in I saw no one so we decided to go through there.

I punched the window, shattering the glass before we rushed in. We came upon a young male first, him quickly being disposed of my Tomas ripping out his throat.

Shouting could be heard while we advanced toward the back of the house. A large framed man blocked our way, so I charged him, only to be hit from the side by another shifter.

I threw him off and Tomas was on him in a second, beating the crap out of him before I heard the tell tale snap of the shifters neck.

I slammed the one in front of me to the wall, partially caving it before lifting him to my height.

"Where is my mate, you piece of shit?"

He smirked before chuckling. "It's too late. Nova's already pregnant."

I smirked right back at the bastard. "I'll raise them as my own." I tightened my hand around his throat, "Where is Nova?"

Tomas was looking through the house ready when I heard his shout, "I found him and Calder!"

I quickly killed the last shifter before running through the house to my mate. Nova jumped onto me, sobbing as he held Calder between us.

"I love you so much, Nova, don't ever think I don't." I whispered into his hair.

Nova nuzzled my cheek before he kissed all over my face. "I love you too and I will never stop."

Tomas smiled fondly at us, sinking into the bed. My hand dipped down to Nova's stomach, patting it and smiling. "I want you to know I will love these children and raise them as my own."

Nova looked confused before laughing lightly. "I tricked them. I'm not pregnant thankfully." Nova cuddled Calder closer to his chest. I lifted my boys into my arms before we headed out the door. Tomas shifted and we climbed up, settling into his massive body.

"It's time to go home, Nova."

Tears spilled down his cheeks as he hugged me closer while Calder licked at our faces. My family was complete once again and I wouldn't let anyone take them away again.