My One And Lonely(Ryan Ross)

Ambitions sometimes force friends apart, never to be heard from again. In a few cases, it is possible to reconnect somehow. Perhaps the goal was just too far-fetched. Maybe loneliness is a magnet for some. Or two wanderers cross each other's paths.

   Ryan Ross and Vivian Maddox were friends all throughout high school. The two absolutely adored each other. Sparks might flew, but somehow were never a firework. No matter what, they had each other's back. Vivian even suggested the name of Ryan's later wildly popular band, Panic! At The Disco. Ryan was inspired by Vivian to write(This is not allowed to be known outside of this chronicle) 'I Write Sins, Not Tragedies' after the only feud the friends had and... well, Vivian was known to cheat.

   The fued was apparently a conflict between Ryan and Vivian after Ryan cheated on(but it turned out he was cheated on) by Vivian's dear sister, Laurie(who was the inspiration of 'Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off'). Later, the two rekindled their friendship.

   Though this conflict was during freshmen year, Ryan and Vivian drifted apart after high school. This was mainly because of distance and attempting to live their dreams. Vivian tackled college while Ryan was on the road to fame with Panic! At The Disco. Popularity then overwhelmed Ryan, and he had to change his e-mail address and phone number countless times. Though just a tad envious, Vivian was still proud of Ryan.

   Vivian and Ryan then ran into each other, after all that had happened. The reunion was very popular, too.