photography

"Ivory ? Where's Naya ?" I heard him say as I was putting my shoes on. Ivory was outside where Adam was waiting for me. Because Ivory was heading out too. When I walked out I saw Adams jaw drop.

"She's there. See ya" Ivory walked out. With her head up making Adam regret that they broke up, but
he didn't give a single deam.

"Am I seeing double or what ?" Adam said opening the doors for me. He was driving a pretty new white BMW. "Your hair is long or am I holusinating ?" He smiled as I sat down.

"Extensions" I said simply and smiled as he closed the doors.

If I haven't mentioned what ivory has done out of me in 15 minutes, then here's a quick preview : I had a red skater skirt and a white top tucked in. On top I had a leather jacked with golden zippers and a necklace that I got from Nessa for an occasion that I don't remember. I had hair extensions in so my hair was a lot longer than normaly and in loose curls. Finaly I had black heels on and a black purse with a long strap that was going on my shoulder.

"So you ready?" Adam asked me looking at me from the shoes to the top of my head. He was litteraly staring at me.

"Yeah..." I said looking at him weirdly. It was funny that he was looking at me like this.

"Let's go then" he quickly looked back to the front and started the car driving out of my house territory.

We arrived to the gallery fashionably late and there were already a bunch of people. "Wow it's crouded here" I said trying to not get lost and stay with Adam. We came across some truly amazing pictures and Adam acualy got inspired and said that he will definitely go to take pictures of the nature after this. Witch made me giggle a little. "How come you like photography so much ?" I asked him as we sat on a little coutch in a less crouded room with a huge photo in front of us with a happy boy and a happy girl standing in front of each other.

"You see, when I was little I was a really happy kid, but then my parents devorced and something clicked in me. Then I got my first camera. Photos can freeze an emotion, memory, feeling. Sometimes when you look at a happy picture you want to smile and it makes you happy too" he smiled looking at that huge picture in front of us "so I started to take pictures everywhere I went and it became a hoby of mine. Soon enaugh it was like an escape from a crueal reality when my dad got merried third time. But the years were going by and I was getting deeper in photography. It became not just an escape but a passion or a drug that I couldn't live without. Photography has been a huge part of my life and I have my favorite moments captured in my pictures." He looked down "you think that I'm weird now, don't you ?" He looked at me not lifting his head.

"No way" I smiled " same for me with drawing. I have always liked to dr--" I was cut off by a familiar voice behind my back

"hey guys. Didn't expect you two here" I turned around to see Chris and Nessa standing there.

"Yeah. You too" Adam said a little shocked.

"I finaly have a guy that understands me. Photography galleries are boring. Truth has been told" Nessa said and smiled at Chris.

"Yeah. Well you're not the only one who found someone that you feel good being with" Adam said looking straight at Nessa and it took me a moment to realise that he was talking about me. Stupid.

"I'm bored here. Let's get out" Chris whined to Nessa.

"Okay. You guys comming ?" Vanessa said cheerfully jumping up and down.

"No. we'll stay here for a little longer" I said and looked at Adam as if saying 'is that okay with you ?' And he gave me a little nod.

"Suit yourself" Chris said and started walking.

When he was a little ahead of Nessa, she turned around showing me thumbs up and mouthing 'he will be mine' followed with a laugh.

"Shall we ?" Adam pointed to another hall of pictures.

"Yeah. Let's go" I breathed out and we went further into the gallery.

¤¤¤

"Soo... thanks for today" I smiled to Adam as we were standing on my porch.

"No. Thank you. With Chris I would have been walked around just a half of the gallery because he has no interest of those things." Adam smiled skraching the back of his neck witch was absolutely cute.

"So I guess it's a goodnight" I smiled to him.

"Yeah. I guess" he took a step forward and I knew what he's going for. He leaned a little and locked his eyes on mine. I got a little on my tip toes to reach him and our lips were an inch away from each other. I felt his breath on my lips. My eyes closed and I waited for his lips to press against mine. His breath was getting warmer as he was getting closer.

"Naya, home. Now" I heard....

"Mom ?" I quickly pulled away "sorry Adam. I really have to go" I quickly got into the house and left him hanging there. I felt so bad and relieved at the same time... maybe I'm not ready for this yet ? And is he acualy attracting me that way ? I need some time to think. But now, what the hell is my mom doing here ?!