Chapter 4

I walked back into the room to find all of the girls looking rather puzzled. I cleared my throat and they looked at me funny. " I had to go out."

Rarity was having trouble getting the braid out, so I walked over and undid it. " But why would you get up so early dear?"

I blush, " I had to go to the Everfree Forest and hunt. I AM mostly predators. I can't solely survive on an herbivore diet."

They all looked at me funny except Fluttershy who flew up to my head and asked, " But can you solely survive on a predator diet?" I nod and her eyes widen in wonder. She does a loop in the air and smiles, " Wow! This is so cool."

I chuckle and motion towards the door with my head. They all get up, stretch and do their thing before school. I again yawned and used my magic to brush my hair. Going to the center of the room, I cast my spell. The swirling of blue and green turned black as it started to shrink my size. I imagined all the girls were watching.The form turned into a black, bloomed rose. The room filled with the scent of roses and all the magic went to my horn. I bowed my head and completed the spell.

I didn't have a cape on, so Rainbow Dash rushed over, " All that and your a blank flank!"

I growled at her(Like toothless did when Astrid was yelling at Hiccup on How To Train Your Dragon)" I just turned from a giant Draconequus, into a tiny pony! Do you expect me to miraculously know my talents!"

They were all taken back at my outburst. I closed my eyes and took in deep breathes. With a hard voice, I turned. "I will be walking to school with Cherry Light. See you later." I walked out the door, grabbing my pack and putting it over my back. It was deep red with white straps and black rose clips.

About five minutes later, I had made my way to her house. Hopeful that she hadn't already left. The hoof I raised to knock, never made it to the door because Cherry opened the door. Upon seeing me, her eyes widened, " Where's your cape? Aren't you afraid of people making fun of you?"

I shook my head, " No. Not anymore. I am revealing myself today. We are doing a true form potion in class today and Dr. Whooves wants me to show myself. Also, Rarity dared me to." I noticed her cheeks turned a light pink. She cantered outside and looked back.

I followed her and we both took off flying.

~Time skip~

We barely made it to school because we stopped for some coffee. I recieved lots of stares as I ran to Potions class. You can imagine why. A teen that is still a blank flank, weirdo. I ran into class and sat in my spot as the bell rang. Letting out a sigh of relief, there was a laugh next to me.

I growled, " What now Discord?"

He pointed, " Blank Flank!"

Everyone laughed, but were in utter shock as I did not respond to their teasing. I simply looked ahead of me as they continued to laugh.

Dr. Whooves yelled, " That is enough. I will not tolerate bullying at any point! Now. We are heading outside to the kickball field. We are doing a true forms potion. That is why your equipment isn't in here. To answer the unsaid question, we don't know what our true forms are or how large they are. Your true forms can be who you will become in the future. Okay class. TO THE FIELD! Double filed line, your lab partner walking by you."

 We all started to head out of the door in our doubled line. Discord walked with me on his two hind legs. I almost kicked the person behind me. Discord used his tail to flick me in my flank. I donkey kicked and the kid behind me had to roll. He called himself Ninja. I guess I just found out why. Glaring at Discord, I turned and apologized.

Ninja waved it off, " I saw Discord. Don't worry Mayhem." He smiled and we continued on our way. Dr. Whooves took Discord to the front to walk with him. I was left to walk alone. Letting out a sigh of relief. I was kinda sad once we reached the setup. I sat down and Discord gave a huff as he sat next to me.

I heard a mumbled, " I'm sorry."

I gave a smile, " It's okay Discord. It was actually quite funny." He gave me a wondrous look and I laughed. Dr. Whooves gave me a quick glare and I stiffled it to a smile before dismissing us to do our work.

Discord grabbed a whole hearts desire flower, some sugar, and glowdust. We went to the other side of the temporary shelves and retrieved more supplies. We grabbed some tonic and slightly rotted grapes. To finish the list off, he grabbed some sea grass.

Mixing the incrediants was a tedious task as the hearts disire refused to disolve without the water being the perfect temperature. I smiled as he put it in a vial and put it up for me to take. I took it and waked out of the tent. There were a few others out there.

I laughed a fillie who had turned into a giant lizard. A dragon had turned into a regular earth pony, he was estatic. Looking over to Dr. Whooves, he gave me a proud smile. I smiled in return and drank half of  the potion. Discord caught it as I let out a yelp and dropped it. I could feel the spell being ripped away from my body. The bond breaking against my will.

My skin stretched and I could feel myself grow to my full size. I fell to the ground, dazed. There were loud gasps throughout the feild. I got up and shook my head by my neck, side to side slowly. I held my head high as the class marvled at me.

I waited for the shrieks, but they never came. The all whispered about how beautiful I was. Discord stood wide eyed, he had taken a step back. I shook like a wet dog as I felt uncomfortble. I stretched my wings and smiled.

Smooth voice and all, " You look as if you have never seen a draconequus before."

A few of their eyes widened as they realized that this ACTUALLY was me. It took a good five minutes before everyone knew. There had to be that one person though. Sterling Lights, " Hahaha! Now we got the Monster and his freak of a girlfriend. My pupil became slits and I growled at him.

I Leaned my neck down and roared in his face.(Third sound in the video.) He backed up a few steps before tripping over his own hooves and letting out a winnie. I growled againd and chuffed at him. Discord was doing the same thing to Sterling's laughing friends, only he sounded like a manticore when he roared.

I growled and looked to Dr. Whooves. He gave me a nod and I stretched out my wings before beating them hard, knocking down  three ponies from the gust. I flew over and into the school, rushing into a bathroom. Thankful that no one was in there.  I looked down and held the tears back. Not long after, second period bell rang.

I stepped out of the bathroom, recieving many staring eyes. I held my head up and Discord stopped me, he was much larger now." This is how large I actually am. Is this REALLY you?"

I looked down and nodded. He held my chin up and did the most unexpected thing, he hugged me tightly.( I know what you were thinking he was going to do. They JUST met!)I moved my neck around a bit as a small hug back. He whispered, " I know how you felt when they called you a freak. My thing is being called a monster."

He pulled away and we both smiled, walking side by side to second period. We talked about the first time we were called name. I told him where I was ofund and he told me to wait till unch. I smiled as we reached class and laughed as the teacher thought I was a new student.

I sighed as I sat at the table, Discord taught me his spell to make him a reasonable size like him. He did so on the way to class.

I smiled and thought, this was going to be a long day.

( Please comment on what you think so far. I really would like to know. LOVE YOU ALL! DON'T LET THE TURTLES BITE!- By the way, it is just my thing.~ Luna <3 )