3. Really Rejection, Really?

Wow, long time no see. Sorry about that it was Ramadan and I slept in till 3 then I would go to work till 9, and now my sister in law is finishing up her first trimester here so we can help out with my nephew (who is currently snoring away in my bed...rude.) and tomorrow my sister is coming then a little bit after that my other sister is coming and there are basically weddings EVERY weekend until school starts so sorry for that, I will try to post as much as I can for you guys before then.

ANYHOW, dedicated to @luna_fox who added this to her reading list "desperately need an update" which is extremely flattering AND a reminder of just how long it has been, so THANK YOU.

---

"Really Rejection, Really?"

Okay. I know every author has their own interpretation of the werewolf wattpad story rules but I am pretty sure we can all establish that you are made half without your mate and then you become whole. Rejection is bad and you basically feel like nothing and sometimes people DIE without their mate. SO PLEASE, please, please tell me why there are so many stories about getting rejected, getting hot, and then getting your mate back? Why.

I have several problems with this and I feel as though they will be properly stated through a list.

1 . If your mate rejects you, shouldn't that mean you guys are no longer connected by the mate force or anything? Yes, I understand that sometimes she doesn't accept the rejection but that should mean it meant nothing and they are still bound by the mate bond.

2 . Why is the girl always falling to the ground in pain but the guy (who also lost his other half) is like, "okay, bye I am going to find some idiot girl to keep my teenage alpha bed warm!" they are no longer whole. I know when I cut off ties with a friend or anyone, I feel pain too because they made me happy at one point and it is sad that we aren't good for each other anymore. And that is without a bond from a moon goddess pulling us together.

3 . If he didn't want you, why would you being more attractive make you want him back? Clearly a personality needs to be placed inside of these people. (I also have a problem where he bullies her like everyone else and finds out she is his mate when it is her birthday, like OKAY?! Let's just throw away years and years of abuse and just feelll the connection -_-)

4 . Going back to number three, okay. You are teaching young girls that looks matter more than self-respect, integrity, true happiness, and the idea of finding yourself and being content with who you are. I am not a preacher on these things, believe me, but I have a problem when I read story after story that a guy with abs can be forgiven if I MAKE MYSELF WORTHY OF HIM. You should never think it is okay to be emotionally (and sometimes physically) abused and put down and that things will only be better if you are pretty? No. Things will be better when you remove yourself from negative situations where you are feeling less than amazing.

So someone explain to me why there are so many stories where you can get rejected, come back a few years later and just become mates again? So rejection is just a saying? The ties that he cut when he rejected you are just rejoiced by your "banging body"? Okay, go sit in a corner, read a love story about the nerd falling in love with the queen bee or the less than appealing girl finds a MAN (not your pathetic boy alpha WHO IS AN EFFING TEENAGER) and finds that she is beautiful in her eyes because he showed her so much love. Because, lets be real for a second; confidence makes you beautiful, I used to hate everything I wore to weddings and such and until I found a dress I felt good about, I never got many compliments, when I thought of myself as beautiful that was when people really noticed that my happiness and willingness to get up and dance and HAVE FUN was when I was truly beautiful. If you don't feel good, you won't look good no matter how much makeup you wear or how much money you spend on designer clothes. Love yourself or anyone else's love what mean much.

Now on to the suggestions:

Surrender by BrittamyLeigh8 where two rejected people find that they can love each other more than their mate ever could

The Runaway Mate by kate241 where she is in an abusive situation with her mate and leaves with her son to find a better chance for them

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (ACTUAL book not a wattpad novel, go to Barnes & Noble) where a slightly overweight girl and a scrawny Korean kid decide that being nice to someone just once shows the things you have in common and fall in love.

And yea, that is about it for this Really Author, Really? Hope you enjoyed, I hope to be updating this today right after I finish updating my other things. Anyhow leave some suggestions below of your least favorite wattpad clichés