1. Really Teenage Alpha, Really?

Hello lovely people! I am back and this time with a new book. Here I will be talking and ranting through my biggest pet peeves in stories here on Wattpad. This is not to be taken offensive by authors who find these things in their stories, most of the time I will end up reading the stories regardless of the few things that drive me insane. Hope you enjoy and do not forget to vote and comment. < 3

--

Teenage Alphas.

I love werewolf stories here on Wattpad. I do not know why but something about them (96% of them are horribly written and cliché but the other 4% are amazing) that draws me to them.

But... I hate a lot of things about them, and most of this book will be focused on werewolf stories. The one that drives me up the wall is the Alpha in high school who just turned 16 or 17 or whatever adolescent age he can be. I get the Alpha's son, but him being a full Alpha? Really Author, REALLY?

I am very well aware of the fact that werewolves do not exist and the stories are works of fictions, but that is so unrealistic. If I was an older male werewolf, heck even an older female werewolf, I would not bow down in fear to a boy (not a man, a BOY) to someone who isn't even in college. If an Alpha was a teenager without his dad as the former Alpha still there or still in reign, I would expect him to be challenged 24/7 because to be honest, the Alpha blood would only take him so far in a fight against, oh I don't know maybe the warriors he has in his pack who are the best in the country just a thought. Even then, you have older, more experienced Alpha's who can challenge him.

A teenage Alpha is so freakin stupid. I get authors want to be relatable to their readers and make the female lead a 17 year old girl because that is probably the general age of readers on wattpad, but no. You can make her 17 and have him older, maybe I think it's okay because where I am from it is common, but a 4-5 year difference (as long as it is legal!) shouldn't be a problem. Make her 18, it isn't that far from 17 and she can be considered an adult in America or wherever you set your story. If you have an Alpha who cannot even buy a drink at a bar LEGALLY (regardless of whether you want your character to like that or not) then he shouldn't be deemed fit to lead over 100+ people and make their decisions.

I will never take a story seriously if the ALPHA is the most feared man in America but still takes geometry every morning Monday-Friday.

--

Dedicated to JuneValentine because not only are her Alphas 25+ in age but they are also normal men in power and not arrogant rich (where does the money come from punks) idiots who scream MINE like they are Tarzan. Check out her writing she is so beautifully talented it is amazing.