The Bloggettes: Chapter 5

Niall's POV

i was bouncing in the SUV as we left the airport, Harry and i on a mission to get to where we wanted to be.

“Serious;y man, how much Red Bull have you had?” sniggered Louis.

"none.. i swear... all dones! i promise.." I said, bouncing.

“Then why are you bouncing?” Zayn said.

"Cuz im excited.." I grinned. Zayn rolled his eyes and I felt me phone buzzing in me pocket.

@NessieBloggette: On our way 2 Millions of Milkshakes! Yeah buddy!! She had also attached a photo of her and Jeny in the car.

"YAY!!!" i squealed.

“Did they tweet something?” Harry asked, leaning over.

"yes.." I said, and showed him.

"Damn my girl looks so sexy..." he grinned.

“Please do not drool on me....you haven’t brushed your teeth this morning and your breath stinks.” I said, screwing my face up.

"Oh hush.." he said, popping a mint.

“So explain to me why you get to hang out with the funny Internet babes and we don’t?” pouted Louis.

"Because you have Eleanor..." Harry said.

“And?” he said. “I wanna hang out with the funny chicks.”

"Well Harry’s probably gonna get a shake, den bang da funny chick..." i said.

“Seems like a logical hypothesis.” smirked Harry.

“Well someone’s swallowed a dictionary.” laughed Liam/

"Swallowed or taught by the funny chick?" I said, again

“You’re heading the right way for a smacked crotch.” growled Harry. I chuckled and when we got closer to Millions of milkshakes there was a crowd of girls and a few guys surrounding OUR girls.. and they were signing autographs.. how cool!

“So this is what it looks like when fans surround us?” chuckled Zayn.

"Uh huh..." Perrie grinned. When we got out they transferred to us and the girls stood there.. looking.... amazing...gosh i could just eat her.... Nessie was dressed... amazing

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3opun4rkm1rvwqyqo1_500.png

“Niall stop looking at her like she’s food.” Harry whispered in my ear as we signed autographs.

"Sorry... but she looks amazing.." I whispered back. After we signed our autographs we went over to them and Harry pulled Tink into his arms.

"Hey..." Nessie said nervously. I grinned and pulled her to me, kissing her lips without even thinking twice. Flashes went off all around us but I was too lost in the kiss to notice....her lips tasted like strawberries.

"Niall.. cameras..." she whispered.

"So what.. im not allowed to kiss my girlfriend now?" I pouted.  Her beautiful eyes lit up.

“Girlfriend? You want me to be your girlfriend? Even after what you heard last night?”

"Absolutely.. baby.. that doesn’t mean anything to me..." I whispered.  She smiled at the ground and chewed on her lower lip.

“We haven’t even been on a date yet.”

"We've been on enough Skype dates for me to know... pweaaaaseeee?" i cooed, pouting out my lips and batting my baby blues at her.