Chapter 4

61. The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you..

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

62. Always remember you are

BEAUTIFUL

WORTHY

IMPORTANT

SPECIAL

UNIQUE

WONDERFUL

and most of all

YOU ARE IRREPLACEABLE..

63. The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can't...

64. There is no elevator to success.You have to take the stairs...

65. People usually change for two reasons : it's either they have learnt a lot or they have been hurt a lot..

66. The best kind of relationship in the world is the one in which a sorry and a smile can make everything back to normal again..!!

67. "Let me be me....

because

once I change...

you will miss me in me.."

68. There are a lot of people who call you by your name..but there's ONLY ONE PERSON who make it sound so damn special...

69. Every new day is another chance to change your life..

70. It takes three seconds to say i love you, three hours to explain it and a life time to prove it...

71. Be what you are because you were not born to impress someone...

72. The problem is not the problem.The problem is your attitude about the problem..

Do you understand???

73. Look back and thank God.Look forward and trust God.He closes doors no man can open and he opens doors no man can close..

74. Make peace with your past so that it dosen't spoils your present.

75. No one is the reason for your happiness expect yourself...

76. Don't compare your life with others because you have no idea what their journey is all about..

77. "I don't need a PERFECT ONE..I just need someone who can make me feel I'm the one..."

78. Don't depend too much on anyone in the world because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

79. Most relationships tend to fail, not because of the absesces of love..love is always present, it's just that one was being loved too much and the other wasn't being loved enough.

80. Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important and you'll capture it perfectly..

Comment and tell me which was your favourite!!