Time to get goin' home.

So school is now over and Mindless boys and the chiccas were on their way to Mami house.

(Arrival)

No one's POV

Roc: "Iight. To get it straight, who stayin' for the night and who leavin'?"

Everyone: "I'm stayin, It's cool."

Jadah: "Oooooooooooo, I call the room next to roc and missy. Cause the rest of yall niggas be stank when ya'll finish.

Prince: "That's the smell of real love compared to what ya'll be makin'"v

Margie: "And what exactly do we be makin' if it aint love?"

Ray: "That's the point we just fuck just to fuck. (Mumbles under his breath) Dumbass!"

Mami: "Well lets get inside it's finna start rainin' and if my hair get wet someone finna get it."

Ray: "Shutup and stop being so dramatic. Ya tracks finna get messed up anyway!"

Roc: "Speak on ya own girl. Yall finna tear it up." (Laughs and heads to the door)

They finally get inside the house.

Roc: "Me and my baby got the first room to the right, Ya'll got the rest and make sure ya'll grab a air freshener before ya'll go."

Jadah: Grabs ray by his belt buckle. "C'mon bae and grab the lavender one"

Ray: "Iight slow down and girl for a sec i thought you was finna grab my snake"

Jadah: "Oh naw baby. That's later on when i get thirsty" (Turning around biting her lip seductively)

Kay'Mani: "Ewwwwwwwww. Ya'll get nasty before ya'll even get to the bed. Get a room. Now let's go bae it's time we start makin' a lil music. (They grab there bags ad air freshener and head up the stairs to the third room to the right.

Prod: "Well bae we can start down here and make our way up. (he grabs Her ass then smacks it hard)

Margie: "Hehe. I guess we can"

Margie pushes prod on the couch while unbuckilin' his studded belt. Then he comes back up and trades places.

A/N: Usher-Trading Places. Lol, they finna get it on.

Prod pulls her shirt off and starts kissing her stomach while Margie's moans gets louder by the second. He makes it down to her skirt rubbing her p****** and kissing her lips. He slides her purple polka dot panties off and then laughs.

Margie: "What's so funny?"

Prod: "Why neon pink bra and polka dot purple panties?" (Man chuckes)

Margie: "I was in the moment and it just came to me that i should surprise you"

Prod: "Nice. I guess." ( Then he went back to her skirt licking her legs and makin' her shiver)

Jadah's POV