Love, Sex, And More Sex. ( Mindless Behavior Sex Story )

A/N: Ok. This is my first story but i know ya'll like it. So ya'll like it.

Chapter 1: Meeting the crew.

Hey im Ronyja, but ya'll can juss call me missy or mami. I have a boyfriend which comes to this whole list. I have three bestfriend named Jadah, Kay'Mani, and Margie. We all date mindless behavior, Yes mindless behavior. I have Chresanto known as Roc, Jadah got Rayan known as Ray Ray, Kay'Mani got Jacob known as Princeton and Margie has Craig known as Prodigy. We all are bestfriend and are close as fuck. We are 17 and the boys are 18. We always are out having fun but the most fun we have is in the house in the bed. Now to show you what im talkin' bout lets go to the present.........

And Play!

Mami's POV

"UGHHHHHHHHHH....... HArder, HArder" i said as i was being pounded with my favorite, roczilla. "You want me baby, Imma make you beg for it" he said teasing me by rubbing it against my p*****. " Please, I'm begging you, Put it in, I'm about to cum!" Just as i spoke i felt him plunging into me faster then ever before like he was on that stuff. Before i could even moan again Roc was down there cleaning me out like there was no tommarow. Then when he came up to kiss me i could taste my sweet juices on his lips. "Damn bae. Imma need you to get me your recipe to em' juices cuz' that was the shit". I juss laughed not realizing what time it was. "Come on bae, we finna be late for school!" I rushed to the bathroom cuttin' on the shower then runnin' back to the room to pick out my clothes. I reached in the closet pullin' out a neon green crop shirt that said "YOU MAD NIGGA" in blak letters, booty shorts with a handprint on the cheek, neon green snapback and my white and black addias ten went to go jump in the shower. I let the water run thru my crippled brown and blonde tip hair when i felt hands creep to my p*******. "I see you ain't get over me" He said tryin' to make me bend down. "come on bae we gotta get goin or we'll be late for school!". "Iight but you gotta promise me round two in the bathroom at school". "Fine but if we get caught im sayin' i got raped," i said gettin' out headin to the room. I put on my outfit grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs.

A/N: They live with ray prod and prince along with her besties!