Part 2

A few hours later, around eleven at night, I pulled up at the crime scene, got out of the car, and scanned the area.  I walked up to an abandoned house where the man was said to have been injured.  I looked down and saw a pile of fresh blood, which could not be possible.  “There is no way this is from this morning,” I thought as I examined the blood closer, when all of a sudden, I was sent flying into the house, and in the process hurting my foot.  I slowly sat up with a grimace on my face, and then I wiggled my toes to make sure I didn’t break my foot.  I determined it wasn’t broken so I stood up and thought, “Thank God it’s not broken, that would be the last thing I need.”  I picked up my bag and phone, noticing I had another message from Demetri; I sighed and deleted the message.  When I put my phone up I heard a noise come from the back room, therefore, I took out my handgun and held it up as I turned the corner.  I slowly approached the opening while cocking my gun; I paused for a moment then turned the corner receiving a surprise.  “What are you doing here, Dean!?!”  Dean Winchester did a 180 and said with a more serious look than before, “I could ask you the same thing.  Don’t wave that gun around, because you could shoot me.” 

“You’re one to talk; you still have your gun pointed at me!”  He reached in his jacket and pulled out a flask; before he could splash me with holy water I quickly said, “Wait!  I just had my hair done.  Pour it on my hand.”  I outstretched my hand and Dean gave a look that said, “You have to be kidding me.”  He sprinkled some onto my hand and then put his gun down, then in an instant Sam walked in saying, “Dean, I think …”  He stopped speaking when he saw me then said, “What is she doing here?”

“Look, I have no clue…” Dean began but then Sam interrupted with, “We have to get you out of here, Monique!”  I gave an incredulous look and started to say that I could take care of myself when I was interrupted by Dean shoving me towards the entrance.  I began to protest, but Sam continued to walk to the front door and tried to open it.  “Dean!”  Sam looked worried as he turned to us.  Dean looked frustrated as he went to a window and tried to bust it open.  “Great! Not another supernatural lockdown!” Dean exclaimed as he picked up chairs and threw them at the windows.  As I watched them run around like chickens with their heads cut off, I looked in the corner and saw a figure of a man standing quietly.  I pulled out my gun and walked closer for a better look.  The man looked mad, more furious than anything, as he looked straight at me.  Suddenly he began to walk to me muttering, “This is the last time you disobeyed me.”

I said as I raised my gun, “Uh… guys, don’t look now, but a ghost is trying to kill me.”  I cocked my gun and fired a shot towards the apparition.