Chapter 15

(Tamara's POV)

I slammed my fist onto the table, I was seriously pissed off at this point. My plan is going into the ground! It's not fair it's not fair at all Rex was suppose to be mine! I was suppose to be queen and his mate! Jessie should be dead and that child was suppose to help out! 

"Woah there sister calm down whats got you all pissed off" my eyes narrowed at Crystal, my sister. I plopped down into the seat "those mutts should of been back hours ago! My plan is going down the drain! I never get what I want! It's not fair!" Crystal closed her eyes and took a deep breath "You always say that when it isn't true and nothing is ever good enough for you! Maybe....." I stood up from my chair with narrowed eyes "maybe what dear sister!" I spat out. 

Her eyes shut again as she inhaled "maybe you should just give up. the plan isn't working and I am sick and tired of this"

"Are you insane?!" How can she even suggest something like that! Rex is suppose to be mine! "How can you even....oh my god! your suppose to be my sister! Sisters help out each other! Your weak!" I took a step forward. 

"Do you even hear your self Tamara?! Your delusional! You need help! This has gone on way too long! God what was I even thinking?! You kidnapped the fucking princess of werewolves! But thats it I have had enough of this!"

"Why you---"

Bang!

The doors bursted open somebody collapsed onto the floor bleeding "hey are you-"

"where have you been?! and where is Maddison!"

"her name is evelyn you crazy bitch! and who is this!"

"A rogue--" I cut her off before she could even finish "rogues?! you got rogues involved?! Why would you even....Thats it! I am so done! have fun with what ever it is you have planned!"

There was a gush of wind and a quick blur "where you going hmm? you cant just walk away Chris" Josh spoke with an annoying smirk. Her eyes narrowed "watch me" and with that she was gone. I faced the rogue "well?! where is everybody?!"

"king....soldiers....everybody...dead....with them..." and thats when he took his final breath.

"Is this a fucking joke!" I stormed to the window and across the street there was a boy with shaggy blonde hair kicking a trash can with the window open I could hear him.

"She is my mate... not that guy's mate..mine! Stupid Evelyn.." with that I ran outside and leaned against a tree "evelyn is your mate huh? what would you say if I knew a way to get her" i spoke examining my nail. He faced me with narrowed eyes "who are you" a shark like grin itched its way onto my face "somebody who can make all your dreams because a reality"

"Alright I'm in"

(Evelyn's POV)

I sauntered my way through the streets of London and saw dark clouds forming. I merely groaned I really hate rain with a burning passion, it's a good thing I was almost to Luca's house. 

<Go Back Home> Mia my wolf spoke. Why in the hell would I do that? <Something bad is going to happen I can feel it!>

Oh she really needs to just relax! I unlocked my phone and called Luca "Hey Gorgeous whats up" his voice always makes me smile "hey Lulu!" i heard a groan on the other line "i told you don't call me that"

"Yeah yeah yea what ever....lulu" that earned me a growl "everything ok baby?" he is too sweet at times!

"Yeah everything is fine i'm like two blocks away from your house i'll see you soon lulu bye!!" then I hung up before he had the chance to reply. I heard a speeding car so I spun around and a van can barreling from around the corner. It stopped in front of me and a bunch of guys and two girls came out of it.