Chapter 14

(King Rex's pov)

"Dad why can't you let us go to the party!" Tyson yelled. I swear this boy has anger issues! "Why should I reward you for your actions Tyson! Huh?! You not only harmed your sister but you got your self a two week SUSPENSION from school?!" his eyes were starting to go black. Hell no not in my palace! He started growling which pissed me and my wolf off "Stand. Down." I demanded. When I saw he wasn't backing down my wolf took this as a challenge, with another step forward as my back straightened to my full height with a booming voice I added more power to my tone.

"I said stand! down! Now Tyson!" this earned me a whimper from both my sons as the walls slightly shook. I was beyond pissed off which I knew right away I had to get to the love of my life as soon as possible. 

"Don't you two dare act all high and mighty! Do you under stand?" silence is what  i was greeted with. Oh hell no! "I said. Do I make my self clear!" they flinched "yes sir..." they mumbled. 'I want guards outside Tyson and Theodors windows and around all enterances of the palace!' I sent out through mind link to the guards.

"Your rooms now!" As they left the room I saw Kimberly Crawling with Darlene in trail. She always made me smile. My little princess. "Kimmy! Come to daddy!" I saw her ears pick up and she eagerly crawled to me while baby babbling.

"Daddum! Daddum!" My arms scooped her up as her tiny hand cupped my cheek. I gently grab her hand to place a gentle kiss in her palm. 

"Daddy's Little Princess....so precious....so beautiful like your mother. Kimmy don't you ever grow up..." I was more talking to my self but who cares. 

"Daddy and Daughter bonding a see" I glanced up "oh shut up Ham" Beta or not I was not in the mood. "Oh shit! what they do this time!" so I briefly explain. By now he was sitting by me on the couch "Shit they really did it this time huh?"

"Shu Up!" we both froze with wide eyes "did you just hear what I think you just did" I asked. Hamilton gulped as we glanced down at little kimberly "Kimmy what did you just say?" 

"Shu Up! Shu up!" Jessie is going to kill me! "Dude your screwed!" My eyes went into slits as I thought of ways to murder Ham. "Me?! You taught the word to her!"

"She doesn't say anything but five words how was I suppose to know! man we are screwed!" This earned him a slap "Scwood!" Our eyes further widened. Yup we are screwed. Just then the lights started flickering "God Damn it! Theodor! What did I tell you about playing with the eletrical system!"

"I'm my room so stop blaming me!!" he yelled. Oh I am so dealing with that boy when I return! Wait. Flickering Lights....Please tell me it's not that fucking laptop! 

"Jessie!!" I yelled storming through out the palace towards her office and I swong the door open.

"-and how could you get a week of out of school suspension Evelyn!" My feisty mate yelled. 

"..I'm sorry mum" my beatiful daughter spoke sadly. Hmm. Time to interupt. "Jessie! Did the lights flicker in here?" She smiled a breath taking smile "No dear they did not"

"Are you lying?"

"Nope"

"They seriously didn't?"

"Nope" This caused me to frown god I hate when she does this!

"Are you even listening to me!" I demanded as she looked at her nails smiling. 

"Nope!" Thats it! A demanding growl escaped from me. God I'm gonna pound her so hard! And not in the violent way if you know what I mean! 

"Ew! Seriously! Wait until I leave the room!"