The Arrangement 2

"Aww, look they are already getting along"Elena cooed, Faking a smile at her, I pulled Jase into the kitchen.

"What the hell is your problem?"I asked, crossing my arms. He smirked.

"Well either way we're getting Married, so i thought, why not have some fun. Well babe. I'm having some fun"His smirk widened at my wide mouth.

"Excuse me."I asked, he laughed slightly.

"Don't look so offended sweetheart, you get me out of all this"He replied. I scoffed. Two. I repeat, TWO. Nicknames in 10 seconds. I gritted my teeth.

"Well, that's a let down"I lied, he looked offended.

"What? How"He demanded, i sighed.

"Well, your not as hot as i imagined and well, your personality isn't really that good. and those biceps probably compensate for a tiny d*ck" I concluded, He gasped in disgust.

"I'll have you know it is huge"He defended, I smirked slightly.

"Whatever you say tiny"I sang, as he pulled me out the kitchen, back into the living room. My mum smiled at me as my little sister walked in.

"Mum, could i speak to you and Lucy in the kitchen quickly"I asked, she frowned but nodded.

"Sure, excuse us."I pulled Lucy into the Kitchen

"I have a brilliant idea."I Announced, Lucy scoffed.

"You've been due for one"She muttered, i glared at my younger sister.

"Lucy can get married instead"I smiled, as Lucy laughed, Mum sighed

"Hun, she's 14"Mum said, i shrugged.

"....Your point is"She gave me a stern look, i sighed and looked at Lucy.

"Do me a favour, and cut Jordan's Ball's off"I pleaded, she thought about then shook her head.

"I'd rather stay alive then face his wrath" She concluded, stalking off to her room

"Damn, sassy, fourteen year old"I muttered, stalking back to the living room.

"So Kristen, dear. Jase just went to get your stuff so you can move in with us"I forced a smile at her.

"I can't wait"I Faked enthusiasm. As Jase walked down the stairs, my stuff in his arms.

"Lets go"He grumbled. I narrowed my eyes and hugged my mum.

"I am sorry hun, but you know, i've been reading alot of stories, where people who hate each other always fall in love at the end"She gave me fake hope. I smiled and kissed her cheek

"Sure mum, i love you"I told her, she smiled as i walked away, my sister sitting on the stairs.

"You know, I know a guy who can get rid of him"She tried, i laughed and hugged her.

"no need, just get Jordan for me"I asked, she nodded.

"Love you Krist" She mumbled, using her old nickname for me. I smiled

"Love you too Luce. I'll still see you"I promised, she hugged me tighter, then let me go, I closed the front door, giving one more glance at my house. Jase coughed

"I havn't got all day"He shouted, I gritted my teeth. He is so dead....

=======================================================================================

I know it's short, sorry guys :/ hope it's alright, its been awhile since i wrote an arranged marriage story