The Arrangement

I packed my bag, anger bursting through my veins. Why me? why out of all the people in the world did Fate choose me. Confused? Here's how my Wonderful, Lovely day went down the drain in a flash...

A Few hours ago....

I closed the door shut, the sun shining through the windows as i danced into the living room

"Mum, I'm Home"I shouted, as i fell onto the couch, Nothing can ruin my good mood. Nothing. I smiled at my mother as she walked in, her brunette hair tied up into a messy ponytail. Flour splashed across her face. Her green eyes tired, yet full of life.

"Sweetheart. I need to tell you something"She said sadly. I frowned and sat up.

"Whats up?"I asked as i flicked through the music channels.

"Well honey, way before you were born and your Father was still here. We had to make a deal, to clear our debts"She explained. I nodded, not really paying attention

"And the only way to do that if we agreed that our first born was to get married"I froze slightly, then remembered about Jordan

"Sucks for Jordan then, whats that got to do with me?"I asked as i settled on the music channel

"Well. their first born is a guy, so it went to the second born"She said. I froze again. Wait hold on. I'm second born.

"No."I protested, she sighed.

"Kristen, it's too late. They will be here in at 8"Mum said, i shook my head.

"Well you better get another daughter, cause there's no way in hell i'm getting Married"I yelled, standing up. My mother looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, you need to go pack"She whispered, pushing me up the stairs. No Way will i pack....

Present

Look at that, i'm done packing and my good mood is gone. I punched the wall, making a dent, then regretting it

"SON OF A COW"I yelled, hopping up and down, My grunnete hair (A/n A Brunette and grey mixed together or a medium light brunette) Going every wair. I took a deep breath and ran to the bathroom, washing my knuckles. I looked into the mirror, my grass green eyes stared back. I looked at what i was wearing. A light blue top with the words "Smile" On it along with my baggy jeans and my worn out trainers.

I let out a deep breath and dried my knuckles as i returned to my room. The walls were plain and empty.

"Kristen, Their here"Mum called. I clenched my teeth as i heard the door close. I stormed down the stairs. Hey, if he's hot. Maybe it'll be fine. Oh god that sounded perverted. I reached the end of the stairs. I saw a middle aged woman with li blond hair and a guy with dark brown hair.

"Kristen, this is Elena and George Lane"My mum said, i nodded

"Hi."I greeted coldly as they shook my hand.

"Hello Kristen, this is our eldest, Percy"Elena introduced, i hid my laughter in a cough. Percy? What a name

"A pleasure to meet you"He said, sarcasm dripped in his voice. I smiled slightly

"The pleasures all mine"I replied in the same tone, shaking his hand.

"And this is Jase, your Fiance"She said, pointing to him, my scowl was on my face as he turned around. His light blue eyes connected with mine, his dirty blond hair covered his left eye. I narrowed my eyes at him as he smirked.

"Nice to finally meet you"He greeted pulling me into a hug.

"Too bad i can't say the same"I hissed, he laughed sarcastically

"The feelings mutural"He whispered. I glared as he released me, putting his arm around my waist. I've known him for about 10 seconds, i already hate him.

===================================================================================

What do you think? Keep or throw?