Chapter Seven

When I woke up it was still dark. My head was throbbing, and my eyes burning. I threw the blanket off myself and got up, I looked over to see Dean still sound asleep before I made my way to the bathroom. I slapped the light on, and it burned. I closed my eyes, and I turned the light back off. I guess I'll just pee in the dark. Good thing I'm not a guy, otherwise I might miss the toilet. I walked over to the toilet, got ready to pull my pants down, when I realized I had no bottoms on. Why was my bottom half naked? I will kill him. I started to think about what had happened last night.

                "Katy, you're burning up. Let me take some of your clothes off." Dean said.

                I flipped over, "Leave me alone Dean, I'm fine." he started to pull my pants off "Dean, I'll kill you. I don't want to have sexy time right now."

                "I'm not going to sleep with you, I'm taking your clothes off so you'll cool down, now quit squirming and let me help you."

                "Fine, but if I wake up and I'm naked I'm slapping you in your sleep." I said with a smile.

                Well he didn't have sex with me while I was half dazed. Thank god. I sat down, put my elbow on my knees and held my head. It was pounding like a jackhammer. I heard a small knock on the door, and then Sam peek his head in.

                "Um... Katy. Are you okay?" he stepped in. "I heard you crying earlier, but I didn't want to interrupt Dean comforting you."

                I smiled, "Yes Sam, I'm fine now. But I do need something strong to take, my head is killing me." I looked at him "Can you look in the cabinet and see if I have anything?"

                He nodded and did as I asked, "So... Um. I know it's really none of my business, but what..." I cut him off.

                "Sam, I understand you're concerned, but I don't really want to talk about this while I'm taking a piss, can this wait? We'll go downstairs and have some coffee, okay? Now can you please just hand me something to take a glass of water and go make the coffee?" I said and I glared at him.

                He smiled, handed me some Tylenol, a glass of water and then left the bathroom. I took the pills, I didn't even look to see how many he handed me, I just popped them in my mouth and chugged the water. I didn't even care; I just wanted this headache to go away. I sat there for a while, how long I wish I knew. But I eventually got up and flushed the toilet. I walked over to my room, grabbed some yoga pants and made my way to the kitchen were Sam was sitting waiting for me with a cup of hot black coffee in front of him. He pushed it over to me as I sat down, and well as some sugar and creamer. I smiled at him. He obviously couldn't remember how I like it anymore. I put two spoons of sugar in, and got up and grabbed my International Delight from the fridge. He smiled.

                "I guess I forget, you don't like the powder, you’re a picky girl." he smiled as he said this.

                I grinned as I walked back over. "I guess you did. Well, I have been gone a year, it was only a matter of time before you forgot how I liked my coffee."

                "I didn't forget. I just didn't remember." he admitted.

                I glared at him, "Sweetheart, that's called forgetting."