Chapter Four

It was a new day, the sunlight was shining in on Dean and me. It was bright, and it hurt my eyes when I opened them. I broke loose from Dean's death grip, and walked over to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair. When I walked back out, Dean was up and Sam was downstairs. I smiled at them both, I walked into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. Castiel poofed up behind me, I turned right into him.

                "Whoa, Cas." I said in shock.

                "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to alarm you." he said back.

                "It's okay Cas, just be careful next time, I mean I am human."

                "I know, you’re human. What else would you be?" he said confused.

                "Never mind Cas, did anything happen last night?" I asked.

                "No, nothing. It was quiet." he replied.

                Sam and Dean walked in, and looked at both of us with confused looks. I looked up to see Dean walk over to me and place his hand on my hip. I just walked over to the fridge, and grabbed some eggs and bacon out. I smiled at them as I turned around. Sam grabbed the eggs so I wouldn't drop them.

                "Here, let me take those, before we have a huge mess." he said.

                "Oh, it's okay. I won't mind if I made a mess." I said with a smile.

                "Hey, if you want we could help you out." Dean said.

                "You, in the kitchen? Ha, don't make me laugh. Like you can even cook." I was smiling now "I'd like to see that."

                "Well then, get out of the damn kitchen, and we'll make you a meal you'll never forget." he said with a smirk on his face.

                "Umm, okay. I suppose, just don't light the place on fire, will you? Cas come watch TV with me, let’s get out of the way of these two."

                Castiel and I walked into the living room, I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Castiel was just standing awkwardly next to me, I looked up and him and then patted the space next to me. Castiel was always polite and waited to be invited somewhere. He smiled at me, and then walked over to sit down. I couldn't help but feel Déjà vu, it felt as though we have done this before. Had we? Maybe we had, but I guess I'd just have to wait for the memory to come back, whenever that may be.

                While we watched TV, I started to think about my dream last night, I couldn't really explain what it was, actually. All I could remember off of the top of my head was that Dean and I were looking for Sam. Where he was, I don't know. But he had been missing, something had him I assumed. I started to really think about the dream when it streamed through my mind and blinded my view. I had blacked out, again and I had no idea when I'd awake from it this time.

                "This is Sam, leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can." I frowned at myself as I got Sam's voicemail yet again. "Voicemail."

                "Where the hell could he be?" Dean was nearly yelling.

                "Dean, I don't know. But we should probably call Bobby." I stated.