Chapter 11

Chapter 11 (Emily, Minutes later)

I was crying when Jason found me next to the wall. He sat next to me and give me a tissue out of no where and then bagan to hug me as I cried. It felt nice being comforted, but it also made me cry even more.

Jason said that I could stop Alex but to do so he said I had to stay around people and away from Alex. I didn't want to put everyone else in danger by being near me, but I knew what he meant. I was fearful near Alex and hated every time he glared at me. But in the end I stayed in the same room with Bri and Zoey. I even began to move my things in their room after about a week in their room.

Sometimes Alex would try and get me to go in his room by sending me some to do list. I ignored those before but regreted it later so stoped ignoring it. Instead I went and would bring Bri or even Jason with me when I went to talk to Alex. They would notice that Alex didn't like that and his eyes would flame with anger at seeing I was not alone but I did not care, they were my protection during times in his room.

Two weeks passed and I was still staying in Bri's and Zoey's room. We would stay up later each night to make sure no one tried to get in the room. Sometimes it would be Bri, other times it would be Zoey. They even at times invited Derrick or Jason over to watch for the night.

It was week five when things started to get weird.

"Whats this to do list this morning?" Bri asked. She would ask that every morning it got annoying but I was used to it.

Looking down at the list I read off, "Clean Alex's room, the bathrooms, and all the other bedrooms." I said with a sigh.

"You want us to help?" She asked.

Stupid me, I answered "No." I said, "Nothing has happened in five weeks, I think I should be okay." Silently I knew I would not be okay but I wasn't going to tell them that. Wasn't going to tell them everything that was on the list either. Which was Clean Alex's room - but if you bring anyone with you I will kill them - that is something that scared me, my friends being killed because of me.

"Well you can always call us if you need help," Bri was saying and I nodded putting the paper down to hug Bri and Derrick before I left.

As I walked to Alex's room I wondered how long it would take them to finally actually read the note. It made me wonder what they would do, would they come to help me? Or would they not even bother?

Slowly I stood in front of Alex's door wondering if I should go in now, or later. I picked the now though sadly I wished I had picked the later.

Walking in the room I seen Alex leaning against the wall, lights on and he looked real mad.

"It's about time you come alone." He said, as he moved closer to me.

I just stared at him not knowing what to say but also not wanting to say anything.

"Come closer," He said, and my body responded. It wasn't like I was telling my body to move closer to him it was just my body moved like it was under some kind of spell. I hated it.

As I moved I heard the door close behind me, then lock. 'Crap' I thought, no way for them to help me now.

Slowly I watched Alex move closer to me. For some reason with every step he made he looked different. He didn't look like an evil man wanting me to die, he actually looked like an young adult in pain I kind of felt bad for him.

A few second latter Alex was right in front of me and the next thing I knew he was moving his sharp raser like finger nails along my neck and arms, blood seeping through them.