3

Your pov:

"Katy ,baby what are you doing " I whispered as Katy got off my lap wearing only her black lacy lingerie.
"Shh princess I'm getting something".
She whispered . "found it " she smirked closing the cabinet, and sitting onto my lap .

"Hands in front now " she growled .she's in her dominate mood oh god yes .I did as I was told since I was her submissive . She tied up my hands , connected them to the head board and pushed me back onto the satin sheets . My excitement growing she kissed and bit my neck making me arch my back and move around .

"Don't move , now does princess want to be blindfolded or not ?" She questioned huskily,pushing my hips down ."no I don't want to be blind folded "
"No what ?"
"No master " I whimpered

"Good girl,try not to make noise ok and you'll get rewarded. Baby girl " she whispered biting my earlobe slightly .She reached behind her and put ice into her mouth , she climbed onto my naked body and and kissed me slightly making the ice touch my lips ,she went to the middle of my throat and trailed it down my body causing me to whimper and moan her name .

She went down and licked my clit while looking at me " master please " she pushed my hips down and moved closer to me " please what "

I got frustrated and groaned "please fuck me master " she smirked and got jenny the pink dildo "promise master that you won't scream or ill have to cover your mouth " she whispered .

"I promise I won't scream master now if you may ,fuck me " I whimpered

"As you wish princess " she said and thrusted into me already finding my g -spot the dildo nudging it sending sparks of pleasure through out my body , "KATY OH GOD YESS !"
"WHAT did I SAY now I have to cover your mouth submissve " she growled and clamped her hand down onto my mouth and pumped into me harder making me whimper every time she nudged my g-spot.

"Baby girl I'm going to untie you and you can scream , moan and move around as much as you want ok " I nodded in response

She let go of my hands and mouth my breathing heavy . "now its just me no toys this time " she got on top if me and thrusted into me ,her cold finger mixing with the warmth brought the right amount of pleasure inside . "god princess you're so warm and wet I want you , and want to taste you so bad " she whimpered "mmhh uh master more " I moaned grinding onto her hand rocking my hips trying to get more friction .

"As you wish " pumping two fingers inside at the fastest speed she could go I clawed her back ,tugged on her raven black hair , screaming I felt myself getting close to climax "fuck you're getting tight is princess wanting to cum " Katy asked whimpering in excitement , pleading she said "when I say cum you cum ok ."
"Okay master" picking up her speed and grinding onto me her breathing became heavier , gripping onto me she thrusted and grinded harder , clawing her back I screamed , and moaned I need to cum fuck
"K-katy I need to cum s-so bad " I moaned out ,our bodies moving in sync and my body moving against hers hard I felt Katy's hips buck against mine , I realized what she was doing and tried my best to help her reach her climax "Katy cum for me , come on " I purred half moaned into her ear , she whimpered and gripped onto me tighter .

"Cum now ,submissive cum " she whispered , she pumped slowly fuck I'm close .

"Oh god ,AHH YESSS " I screamed out at the same time as Katy ,my back arching up and Katy's body on top of me her nails digging into my shoulders and her head in the crook of my neck ,breathing hard .

Settling back down I ran my hand through Katy's hair , "Baby , that was ..."
"Fucking amazing " Katy finished ,her voice coming out raspy ,she smiled and kissed my neck .

"Katy let's go to sleep ok "
"Ok" she sighed pulling the covers up and resting her head on my chest .
"Hey you little jerk I can't feel my legs " I laughed quietly
"You're welcome " she giggled

A few mintues later I heard Katy's breathing become soft , I looked at her I found her asleep a barely visible glow to her porcelain skin . I sighed and kissed her forehead ,drifting off to sleep .

*********************

(A/N: omf okie that one sucked akkrmfkcjtmskdjcnd sowwy anyways this chapter is for crazy4katy XD I updated for chuuu because you're like the only one that comments on things :))))))