2

Your POV:

"Mmmbbaabmm"
I woke up to Katy mumbling ,I smiled looking at her mumble in her sleep this little cute human :3 .

The light made Katy's raven black hair shine bright like a diamond XD ,her porcelain skin become vibrant with a type of glow . I slowly kissed the top of her forehead and got up making sure not to wake up Katy . I headed down stairs running my hand through my bed hair, combing it with my hand to lazy to bother looking for a brush .

I made my way to the kitchen to make the both of us breakfast .wow I still can't believe this woman said yes to me ,I can finally say shes my wife .

I started making eggs ,pancakes ,bacon, and glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice . While I cook the last pancake I feel soft,warm, arms snake around my waist and squeeze me slightly ." morning babe it smells delicious ". I hear Katy say sleepy .
"Good morning princess , and thank you I try my best to make food " I giggle out ,I turn off the stove and put the pancake onto Katy's plate ,"mm your food is the best and smells delicious but ... I wasn't talking about the food " she giggled "...oh" I say quietly and blush god this is so not the time its too early " hehe I love teasing you " Katy whispers into my ear "Katy its to early now let's go eat and watch spongebob " at this Katy let me go ,grabbed her plate and ran to the living room "SPONGEBOOOBBBBB " she yelled I chuckled and grabbed a tray ,I put my plate and both of the glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice onto the tray and made my way to the living room .

"SPONGEBOBBYYYYY" Katy yelled and pouted "jeez Katy hold up spongy is coming on right ....about ...NOW " i chuckle out she's such a dork , I sat down next to Katy while we ate and finished up our food and drinks and watched spongeboob "thanks babe " Katy yawned "no problem babe and someone's sleepy " I giggle "shhh I'm tired imma go to sleep ...again " she smiled and put her head on my shoulder " carry meeee" she groaned ,I smiled and picked her up ,set her into bed and wrapped us into the blanket . "sleep good princess " i yawn out and the both of us drift to sleep but not before Katy gives me a kiss "I didn't get my kissy " she whispers quietly .

*************************

(A/N: YASS finally I actually finished this one c': I actually really love this one anyways I luh cha guys :*