Skyward

I was walking  along  a bulivard  which I was very unfamilliar with. It was a cold thursday night and  I was walking around at  the time when the  freaks were getting ready to go out and  spread mischief around the  city. My name is Bellem and im 15. I have jet black hair with dark purple highlights and big gray eyes. I wasn't very worried about walking alone because I had my handy-dandy swiss pocket knife! I was totally prepared to shank anyone who came anywhere from here to                                                                                                                                                                 here. "WOW, thats a freakin old building!!" All of a sudden a very familiar yet annoying voice came up behind me and  said " Are you talking to me?"

"No I wasn't talking about you."

Awww  you beat  me down with your cruel cruel words"  Dexter said reaching for my hand.  My other hand was near my pocket knife .

"I'm  sorry,  I'll  be careful with what I say! "  I  yelled with  anger and richouse  fury. And  with that I shanked  him.

"Ahh. Why Bellem, why?"  He said trying to  breathe.

"I~I'm sorry." I said

I ran. I felt so horribe but not at the same time. I was fine with hurting him but  he had ruined my life since the day I talked to  him. No one  knew of his exsistance. He lived in an orphanage  and  he had no friends, so thats why I wanted  to talk  with him  in the first  place. Anyway,  because of him I never had a  life. Anyone who asked me  out was yelled at by Dexter. I turned back to see  if he  was dead or not, and when I looked back I didnt see him. After that,  I  ran home.